My Free Snakes from Dennis1 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 02:40 PM   #31
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Dennis,

In my opinion whatever one posts (or does not for that matter) actually reflects on how that person handles himself/herself in his/her private transactions. I'm not expecting from anyone to have two different personalities, and post differently in here than they would actually behave in real life. If at all, those that posted what you don't like should be the ones asking for those posts to be removed. None of them have asked for it so far so I would have to assume they feel comfortable with what they manifested in here. Besides it is my understanding that the snakes have not been shipped, if not we would have heard from Karen already. If you don't want to state why that's entirely up to you. There have been a lot of shippings and good transactions during the past few weeks that were posted in the BOI.

Regards.
Then its probably a good thing that im not running a reptile business huh?
I have to disagree with you respectfully on this

Old 10-28-2005, 02:54 PM   #32
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
And i have already answered this question.
No you did not answer the question. All that is needed is a simple YES or NO.

Are you shipping the snakes to Karen? YES or NO?

Quote:
As far as an update on the transaction I cannot in good conscience give one untill the B.S. that has no bearing on this transaction is removed from this thread
Dennis I'm not trying to place any pressure on you and I'm not trying to make you look foolish. If you don't wish to repay the wager to Karen you need not create any stipulations to avoid yourself being labelled a welch. Just simply say you made a boo boo by offering animals in a bet that you had no intention of moving out of your collection. You changed your mind. Simple as that. No biggie.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #33
Chris@TSE
This is sounding more and more like a bad novel rather than a Trade Review.

101 Ways to avoid a simple question

Old 10-28-2005, 03:04 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Then its probably a good thing that im not running a reptile business huh?
What are you running? A person who makes a wager with no intention of making good on that wager is running a scam.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:08 PM   #35
Dennis1
And if i do send them do i get an apology?

Old 10-28-2005, 03:12 PM   #36
Dennis1
Lol

Quote:
And if i do send them do i get an apology?
Better yet what will i get if i already sent them?

Old 10-28-2005, 03:37 PM   #37
critical bill
I gave Dennis negative Karma points for evading the question that was asked of him and in return Dennis just sent me this via the PM system....

-------------------------------------------------
Hey i dont know why you gave me bad karma?
I wont report you this time but maybe you should not abuse the karma system for something you and i disagree on
Rich is having a hard enough time please give him a break
Btw i just posted again something you may want to read

Report away Dennis. Dont threaten me about it. You made feel very negative and I shared with you some of that negativity in the way its supposed to be done. I asked a question and you ignored me. You reap what you sow.

In the future, Dennis, please dont PM me. I dont really want to hear from you privately on a public matter and your privacy will not be respected. I asked for a question to be answered on this thread. Just do that and keep your warnings and threats to yourself. K?

Did you ship the snakes to Karen? Yes or No?

Old 10-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #38
Dennis1
I can see it wont do any good to try and be civil here
Which i beleive is the POINT

So i plead the fif...lol

Old 10-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #39
critical bill
Quote:
Better yet what will i get if i already sent them?
Why would you be expecting anything from me? Did I insult you by asking if you shipped the snakes to Karen?

Right now...and until you respond with an answer...the only person who is owed anything is Karen.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:53 PM   #40
coyote
Perhaps this "deal" has completely lost all value by now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread