My Free Snakes from Dennis1 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 03:58 PM   #41
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I can see it wont do any good to try and be civil here
Which i beleive is the POINT

So i plead the fif...lol
Who is being uncivil with you? Are you saying that we are not acting as civilized human beings? How much nicer would you like me to ask a simple question?

Did you ship the snakes to Karen? Yes or No?

Old 10-28-2005, 04:04 PM   #42
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Are you shipping the snakes to Karen? YES or NO?
O.K.,O.K. you beat it outta me Yes

Old 10-28-2005, 04:05 PM   #43
DAND
Quote:
And if i do send them do i get an apology?
You expect an apology if you finally follow through on something you made a commitment to?

Quote:
Better yet what will i get if i already sent them?
I'd say you deserve warning points a suspension and fine for baiting and antagonizing others.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:13 PM   #44
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
You expect an apology if you finally follow through on something you made a commitment to?

I'd say you deserve warning points a suspension and fine for baiting and antagonizing others.
C'mon people give me a break
Cant you just respect someone else for having different veiw than you
If i dont want to post on here details of this transaction cant you just leave it at that?
I tried to use this thread for the transaction but some posts i feel Were/are B.S. and it turned me off of this thread

Old 10-28-2005, 04:24 PM   #45
DAND
Quote:
C'mon people give me a break
Cant you just respect someone else for having different veiw than you
If i dont want to post on here details of this transaction cant you just leave it at that?
I tried to use this thread for the transaction but some posts i feel Were/are B.S. and it turned me off of this thread
Then leave. No one is making you post anything. Surely no one is making you play the games you are playing. Stop posting. Karen can update us if the excuses continue and/or if they arrive or not.

Old 10-28-2005, 04:56 PM   #46
critical bill
Quote:
O.K.,O.K. you beat it outta me Yes
Ohhhhh Dennis....you have no idea how nice that really sounds.

Old 10-28-2005, 06:55 PM   #47
Sasheena
Dennis, the ONLY control you have here, is over what YOU say and do. Another perspective, since we are all "dressed" in the words we write, you have control over how others perceive you by what you write to this site. I've seen what I have thought to be drivel from you, Dennis, but I have also been surprised to find myself agreeing with some of your other posts. You see, I am strong enough to admit that. So what I"m seeing is that perhaps underneath the surface there could be a decent guy. This thread is one way that could be used to help you to show the "Fauna" world that there is a guy who is a man of his word. Please don't take what I"m saying as a personal attack, I am not trying to attack you in anyway. Perhaps I'm just trying to offer a little bit of advice... once you chose to make your trade public, it's in YOUR best interests to ignore your detractors, ignore anything derogatory on this thread, and focus on the important elements of the trade/deal... and that is what you do with Karen. Don't worry about those on the sidelines yelling comments (or obscenities) The person with real character to demonstrate will persevere and not bother to run away when things get rough. I want to see that good side of you, I want to see it here in this thread which is supposed to be about your deal.

I worked behind the scenes to make sure that this forum had a nice beginning. It wasn't a "pat" deal, I had only ever shipped one snake before I shipped the ball python. I was terrified that something would go wrong, that the snake would die in transit, or probe as a male, or bite his nose off. I was worried about all these things. I was pleased with the results. It's not hard to have your actions up to public scrutiny. I was so happy when our transaction completed satisfactorily.

The thing that I see as an integral part of this forum is the ability for bystanders to ask RELEVANT questions. (incidentally allowing the door to be open for any sort of IRRELEVANT questions). With the request for relevant information a response is expected. An irrelevant request should result in no response at all. Or a politely worded response inviting the person to discuss the topic in the relevant forum.

I hope that you will choose to focus on the deal. You opened the door, don't slam it shut in everyone's face now. That only reflects badly on your character.

Old 10-28-2005, 10:33 PM   #48
Karen Hulvey
Sorry everyone but I got home from work at 8 p.m and I only just now had a chance to sit down to the 'puter.

Yes, I got them today. They were well packed. They're very nice. The female ate a small rat already. They probed out male and female. Forgive me because my digital is crappy. My SLR does better but it'll take a few days to get good pics on disc from it.
Here's the female.

And the male

Old 10-28-2005, 10:43 PM   #49
The BoidSmith
Well done Dennis! Karen, I would suggest some urgent "Shed-aid" for that male.

Regards.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:04 PM   #50
Karen Hulvey
I already soaked most of the shed off. That was taken right out of the bag this morning. He looks much better now. I will take better pics with my SLR but those take a few days to get on disc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread