Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #1011
tejasranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStateExotics
TSE Email

In lieu of your recent claim through paypal your order has been removed from our shipment queue and you may now wait to deal with our owner upon his return; however long that may be. No claim through paypal will find a refund at it’s conclusion since no funds are held in said account. We have tried to deal with your situation accordingly and have provided responses when applicable. It is apparent you wish to prolong this longer than it required so it is out of our hands now. Take care.
Sales Department
I thought that is what Chris instructed everyone to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSE email

I would not wish the management of this situation on anyone

Thank you for your patience, we certainly not wish these delays on anyone

We are not involving ourselves in the mudslinging forums currently as we have better things to do.
Sound Familiar ?
This is Chris/Pat/Glenn/Sybil

Old 05-05-2006, 08:44 PM   #1012
nicolai
View Profile: Chris@TSE

Chris@TSE
Dead to the World
Last Activity: 05-04-2006 11:06 AM
Trader Rating: (64) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 2

Signature
C. Johnson
Top Shelf Exotics
TSE Forums

Old 05-05-2006, 08:45 PM   #1013
KelliH
Quote:
What was the time frame when that conversation about the loss of animals/eggs took place? Could it be possible that it was around the same time when the dealy in shipping animals started? That could explain the sudden shortage of animals.
It was sometime in July, I believe. I would say mid July.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:47 PM   #1014
KelliH
Nic, that "Dead to the World" title has been there for quite some time now. Not a good sign though, is it.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #1015
nicolai
oh ok, must have missed it before but found it quite funny when i saw it.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #1016
KelliH
Quote:
oh ok, must have missed it before but found it quite funny when i saw it.
I actually thought it was a little sad.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #1017
The BoidSmith
Quote:
It was sometime in July, I believe. I would say mid July.
Although I can't remember exactly, wasn't that approximately the same timeframe of the first complaint we know off about not having received a shipment?

Regards,

Old 05-05-2006, 08:53 PM   #1018
KelliH
Quote:
Although I can't remember exactly, wasn't that approximately the same timeframe of the first complaint we know off about not having received a shipment?
Possibly, but that still doesn't explain all the orders/money that was gladly accepted after that time.

Old 05-05-2006, 09:00 PM   #1019
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Possibly, but that still doesn't explain all the orders/money that was gladly accepted after that time.
Of course not, and I'm not trying to explain that. What I'm trying to understand is if that accident had something to do with the shortage in the supply of ball pythons. Whatever the decision he made after on how to handle that shortage is a completely different story.

Old 05-05-2006, 09:49 PM   #1020
KelliH
Quote:
Of course not, and I'm not trying to explain that. What I'm trying to understand is if that accident had something to do with the shortage in the supply of ball pythons. Whatever the decision he made after on how to handle that shortage is a completely different story.
True enough. If the fire indeed really happend of course. I can vaguely remember some pictures being posted by Chris of the rack that was burned. Does anyone else remember this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!