HELP FROM HOUSTON!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
LoneStarC
Angry HELP FROM HOUSTON!!

ALL I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! LAST WEEK AN ASIAN MAN CAME TO MY PROPERTY AND STOLE A NUMBER OF TORTOISES!! I HAVE A VERY GOOD DISCRIPTION OF HIM, I AM ASKING THE COMMUNITY ONE AND ALL FOR SOME MUCH NEEDED HELP.

SHOULD ANYONE SEE ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS LET ME KNOW, ATTACHED ARE PICTURES OF 3 OF MANY THAT WERE STOLEN.

I AM DEVESTATED AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

REWARD OFFERED FOR THE CAPTURE OF THIS MAN AND OR GROUP!

PICTURES AND POLICE SKETCH TO COME SOON.

LEO MALE APPX 10"
GREEK FEMALE 8-9" BIG!
SULCATA ON THE RIGHT 16-18" PERFECT AND ROUND
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
Arizona Tortoise Compound
What is the person's name, do you know? Or an email address.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:40 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
moved this to the discussion forums

Old 05-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #4
LoneStarC
I am still working it down from just a couple suspects, as soon as I can get that out there I will gladly. I have an eye witness and police report being filed. I have it all over social media and on CL hoping to possibly force the hand of this person and get them returned safely. The irony in you replying is I am almost certain the Sulcata female was indirectly from you. My family has made many purchases from AZ between ATC and Woodys.

This really hurts more than people understand, I have spent 25yrs putting it together only to have it stolen in plain sight.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:37 PM   #5
turtleguy
There's a Asian man that stole some torts from a Louisiana show last year.please get a pic of him asap cause there's a show coming up here next month.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:26 PM   #6
vodkadreamzzz
I am in north dallas, I will keep an eye out locally. there is a show here this wknd as well... i am sorry to hear about I hope that they are recovered soon...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!