Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!! - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 07:19 PM   #591
Tim Rash
Maybe he blames you

I never thought about this but maybe he blames you for it getting sick and saw a way to make his money back.
Just a thought anyone ever ask him this?
Tim

Old 11-19-2003, 07:29 PM   #592
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghi Reptiles

Yes I had to pay the full amount up front which consisted of a $1,200.00 wire
So you only PAID $1200??? I love this site LOL I mean, where else can you find such a great group of mind readers. How do you folks do it??? You here one side of a story and you seem to know it all. Everyone reading this boi knows that it is a joke and just a handful take it serious LOL... Take a look at my threads including me being named in this one. Lies,lies, and more lies. But, since the big bad webslave doesnt like me for whatever reason him and his mods let the lies stay up. Real classy people. I am labled a bad guy, but there is not one deal I havent made good on. Ya, im a real bad guy. 118 pages of you guys reading your own post LOL Keep up the great work... The reptile world is a safer place for it LOL RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT LOLOLOLOL!

Old 11-19-2003, 08:00 PM   #593
WebSlave
Bobby - you don't rate high enough on my interest scale for me to like or dislike you. I wouldn't know you if I tripped over you. But from what I have seen of your actions here, I think I am perfectly happy keeping it that way.

So why do you come here? Just to see your own words up in print? Absolutely no one I can think of would twist your arm to make you visit this site.

But heck, keep up the slamming. I'm looking for a guinea pig to try out the new 30 day suspension penalty I've come up with. Since you don't seem to have enough will power on your own to stay away, maybe I can help you out in that regard.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:05 PM   #594
Ghi Reptiles
Yes I had to pay the full amount up front which consisted of a $1,200.00 wire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee go figure you would leave out the other $1,300.00. Nice try young man.....come back when you grow up.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:09 PM   #595
W.Wedeking
Quote:
and polishing off a $1,300.00 debt he owed me
$1200 + $1300 = $2500.... personally $10 is too much for a snake sent in that condition.

Bobby,

Are you saying that there is no issue with sending out a snake in that condition? Or is it just the fact that he sent it to Matt in that condition that makes it OK according to your standards?

Old 11-19-2003, 08:10 PM   #596
dwedeking
I apologize, the computer was logged in under my wife's identity. The previous post was mine.

Old 11-19-2003, 09:16 PM   #597
Ken Harbart
Bobby Pruett- legend in his own mind. Fortunately, Bobby, there is help available for self-important, immature, resentful people such as yourself. Leaps and strides have been made in the field of mental healthcare that could do you some good!

Seriously now, despite what you may think, Bobby, you're unimportant , and your opinion is irrelevant.

You've consistently demonstrated your ineptitude at forming a rational, valid argument. Rather, your style is to rely on pseudoreasoning, rhetorical devices, and homosexual innuendo (what's up with that?).

Old 11-20-2003, 01:09 AM   #598
Nett
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Pruett
[b]So you only PAID $1200??? I love this site LOL I mean, where else can you find such a great group of mind readers. How do you folks do it??? You here one side of a story and you seem to know it all. Everyone reading this boi knows that it is a joke and just a handful take it serious LOL...

Well Bobby .......Maybe since u seem to know BOTH sides maybe u could shed some light here ....... Cuz it looks like lil Timmy has gotten himself "gaged" again ........LOL

Old 11-20-2003, 06:33 AM   #599
MSRHINOVIPER
Need to give it up Tim or his friends are not going to let the truth come out. I hope Matt gets him good in court.
It seems when Tim does speak here he is lying. Gosh why even bother just come clean Tim and get it over with you look like a fool. You will never have a good name. As of what I see noone would buy a kingsnake off of you. That is bad because I have seen the pics on your site and it looked like you had some nice snakes. Well I guess that makes no difference now. You could have the best but I dont think anyone in their right mind would buy one from you.
Shame Shame is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-20-2003, 07:08 AM   #600
Ghi Reptiles
I have seen the pics on your site and it looked like you had some nice snakes.

For sure he did.....just about all of the emeralds on his site he bought from me. It is a real shame whats happened and I hope no one ever has to go through what I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread