High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #631
Dave Lawson
I still need to know what page the photo of Damon is on so I can e-mail it to Oakdale. Thsooner I get it to them the sooner we can end this for ever. It will remove any question as to Damon/David. If who ever posted it can e-mail it to me it would be great.

I was wondering it this thread can be pinned to the top so that all that may ever what info on HEH will not have to llok to far?

Old 01-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #632
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
I was wondering it this thread can be pinned to the top so that all that may ever what info on HEH will not have to llok to far?
Wouldn't everyone who's coming out on the winning side of a thread want their thread stickied forever as a permanant first page addition? This is an important thread, but hardly more so than numerous others that have been posted at various times- there's nothing in it that would make it enough of a priority to pin... No more so than say... all those threads about that scumbag convict thief Dave Lawson. Important threads, but... not stickied because the scope simply doesn't justify it. Anyone with an interest in the company will use the search engine.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #633
HerpVenue
Quote:
He also had another facility on the property for the breeding of food animals, which was kept up very well as well as the snakes.
Quote:
As far as the food facility he also has an outdoor area with rabbits, pigs, chickens ect that was very well upkept and that is what I was refering to in that statement,
Quote:
Because you assumed, does not make me a liar
You are right. I am sorry. How in the world could I go and assume you were talking about the building but were actually talking about the surrounding area of the building. Reading your first quote, I can't imagine why I would think you were talking about the BUILDING.
here is an example. If I say it is a nice day outside..... how dare people assume that I was talking about today. I could have been talking about a day ten years ago.

Quote:
Then down a thrid wall (which we wil assume 6 feet is already taken up by the width of the opposing walled cages) you could fit another 6 stack of eight footers and then a 6 stack of 6 footers.
No thanks I am now afraid to assume.
I am wondering could you fit another 6 stack of eigth footers?
or was there already a 6 stack of eight footers.

Telling me what you can fit there is different from telling me what was really already there.
Sorry, but I don't want to assume

Old 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM   #634
Griz
Dan, do you really want to play wordsmith with me? As multiple people have indicated, the term facility implies something much larger than a shed. The simple fact that his "facility" is not taxable tells you one thing......IT'S A SHED!

You really have to be ignorant if you think anyone on this board is buying your stories. Yes, I do believe you are not the same person as Damon. I do believe you live in CT. But I also believe your a few fries short of a happy meal as is so PAINFULLY obvious from your postings and feeble attempts at explanations.

Keep it up Dan, what was once Damon's funeral just became a mutli-casket wake.

Griz

Old 01-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #635
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Based on what I saw in person with my own 2 eyes and meeting David I highly reccomend him and his animals, and doctoring or not(everyone that has snakes(with yellow in them) knows that yellows do not show up well in photos and must be adjusted to capture the actual color), the photos do not do those albino hybrids justice, they are awesome. They are so vibrant even from across the room.
So you saw his babies. the crosses were so vibrant. Even from across the room.

Quote:
I met David at one of his quarentine facilities and was very impressed.
Quote:
His quarentine methods are second to none, better than I have ever seen.
his quarantine procedures are second to none..... You only saw one of his facilities..... It happened to be the quarantine facility.... There is no way he could be doctoring pictures of his crosses. After all they are "vibrant even from across the room"

So how can his quarantine procedures be second to none? From what you are telling me. He keeps his babies in the same 20x20 with his quarantine animals.

or did I assume something again?

he also receives animals weekly. which he keeps in his quarantine facility.
but the quarantine facility is where he keeps the babies that he breeds.

Help me out here. I don't want to ASSume anything. Obviously I am ASSuming something again. No I am not ASSuming. I am now being "over critical". No I might be twisting your words right?

Old 01-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #636
fuscusking13
Ritchie in all seriousness I absolutely love the sarcasm, regardless of where either of us stand on the issue at hand. Your nice day example is totally different because you said it IS a nice day not it WAS, so therefore you would have to be talking in the present only, but I understand your point none the less. I agree from time to time I can be unclear in the way I type, I think very fast and my typing strugles to keep up (despite the fact that I can type pretty fast) so sometimes I kind of cut stuff short or make run ons ect due to my head thinking way faster than I can keep up with. So I have and still take the blame for most of the confusion on specifics. As for what was at his facility, the description I gave was about what was there cage wise, I dont remember every little detail, but that was a fairly reasonable description as my memory serves. Like I said I didnt have a tape measure out, but I have seen more than my share of reptile cages in my life, and these estimates are based on that knowledge.

As to Bob, I already posted the definition of facility, and what it actually means and what it implies to some people can be different. The actual definition has nothing to do with size, as a bathroom is considered a facility, I am sorry that it was taken a different way, and I already apoligized for any confusion, there is not much more I can do. As far as me being "buried" or "in a casket" how so?? Because a few people on fauna dont like me?? I will survive, I get along with all the important people I need to and plenty of private breeders ect to thrive when the time comes. Not to mention, this is not even the biggest reptile site by any means, and there are plenty of fish in the sea. As to no one "buying" my "stories", well I have several PMs from several people who have agreed with me, and I will not post them as they are private, but all of them have posted on this thread, and at least one of them is someone you know, so dont be so sure my friend. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon, Dan M.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #637
HerpVenue
Care to comment on the post right before yours?

Old 01-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #638
Wilomn
Quote:
As far as me being "buried" or "in a casket" how so?? Because a few people on fauna dont like me?? I will survive, I get along with all the important people I need to and plenty of private breeders ect to thrive when the time comes. Not to mention, this is not even the biggest reptile site by any means, and there are plenty of fish in the sea. As to no one "buying" my "stories", well I have several PMs from several people who have agreed with me, and I will not post them as they are private, but all of them have posted on this thread, and at least one of them is someone you know, so dont be so sure my friend. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon, Dan M.
AHHAAHahahahahaHHAHAHAHAhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAhahah ahahah

Delusional boy, delusional. It's the only way to describe you at this point.

You're one of those guys who simply won't stop, who isn't aware of the fact that he isn't smart enough to know that he's just not smart.

Really dan, do yourself a favor and STOP posting.

Really.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:31 PM   #639
Griz
Quote:
As to Bob, I already posted the definition of facility, and what it actually means and what it implies to some people can be different. The actual definition has nothing to do with size, as a bathroom is considered a facility, I am sorry that it was taken a different way, and I already apoligized for any confusion, there is not much more I can do. As far as me being "buried" or "in a casket" how so?? Because a few people on fauna dont like me?? I will survive, I get along with all the important people I need to and plenty of private breeders ect to thrive when the time comes. Not to mention, this is not even the biggest reptile site by any means, and there are plenty of fish in the sea. As to no one "buying" my "stories", well I have several PMs from several people who have agreed with me, and I will not post them as they are private, but all of them have posted on this thread, and at least one of them is someone you know, so dont be so sure my friend. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon, Dan M.
PM's prior to your crucification don't count Dan. I highly doubt that James McGhee would be willing to come here on record and say that he supports you. Anyone with an ounce of common sense, see's how convoluted and screwed up your story has become. It's painfully obvious Dan.

Now, don't you have some real work to do?

Griz

PS Wes, did I ever you tell you about that girl I dated who used to be a supermodel? Miss America too. Can't tell you the name but you know, with my past and all, I'm good for it. She also had this amazing piece of lint.....

Old 01-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #640
HerpVenue
Quote:
As to no one "buying" my "stories", well I have several PMs from several people who have agreed with me, and I will not post them as they are private, but all of them have posted on this thread, and at least one of them is someone you know, so dont be so sure my friend.
SEVERAL - 1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind:

Yeah I too have been huge. I have had 5 facilities in my life.

I once had a lizard in my home in Arizona.
I had a couple snakes in an apartment in south carolina.
I then moved to on post housing in south Carolina and kept multiple snakes there. My three male dogs would try to do each other. so I guess I also had dog breeding facilities.
Then I moved to another facility in Maryland. Actually it was two facilities on the same property. it was a house with a basement. and a 20x30 shed.... whoops I mean garage..... whoops I mean building..... whoops I mean facility.
I even had hundredS of snakes there. anything over 100 is hundredS. Also they were mostly babies...... but hey. they were still snakes totalling over 100

There were a couple of mice in my garage....eeerrr facility. so yeah there was snake food breeding in there. I guess you can say I had snakes in one facility and rodents in another.

My three male dogs still tried to do each other. So I had dog breeding facilities.

I also had a freezer for my feeder animals. so I guess i had two "facilities" for my feeders.

almost forgot. I also had an aquarium. so i had breeding fisheries.

In fact I have multiple fisheries right now. 4 of my female fish just had fry. So I have hundreds and hundreds of fish in my fish farm err fisheries.... okay okay aquariumS

Let me look at the difinition again

FACILITY - something designed, built, installed, etc., to serve a specific function affording a convenience or service.

Well shoot I had well over 100 facilities in my house in maryland.
I was the biggest breeder there was. Most breeders only have 1 or two facilities. I had well over 100 in the basement.

his quarantine procedures are second to none..... You only saw one of his facilities..... It happened to be the quarantine facility.... There is no way he could be doctoring pictures of his crosses. After all they are "vibrant even from across the room"

So how can his quarantine procedures be second to none? From what you are telling me. He keeps his babies in the same 20x20 with his quarantine animals.

or did I assume something again?

he also receives animals weekly. which he keeps in his quarantine facility.
but the quarantine facility is where he keeps the babies that he breeds.

Help me out here. I don't want to ASSume anything. Obviously I am ASSuming something again. No I am not ASSuming. I am now being "over critical". No I might be twisting your words right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart