Bad Guy Member Liliansan - Banned But Sending PMs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #1
smashtoad
Member Liliansan - Banned But Sending PMs?

SCAM ATTEMPT FROM BANNED MEMBER

Just a warning/FYI...I posted a want ad for Psuedobufo subasper and got a PM from banned member liliansan (not sure how banned members send PMs) asking if I was still looking for them. I said yes, he said he had some, both young and old, said he imported, and asked if I’d like to see pictures. Considering I’ve personally only seen this toad offered for sale once in thirty years, I was immediately skeptical.

This guy then proceeds to send me internet pictures, each of which I was immediately familiar with because I’ve been researching this toad for a long time. I said he’d sent me internet pictures...and he then said he was the guy who posted the pictures. The pictures came from websites, not some “Google posting”. I simply replied that I wanted to see a picture of one of them in his hand, already knowing this whole thing was bull. This ended our conversation...there has been no response since.

Old 07-21-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Please post (via the attachment function) a screenshot of the last PM you received from this person. With the date and username showing. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-22-2017, 01:58 AM   #3
smashtoad
Got the member name wrong a bit...sorry about that.
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2017, 01:59 AM   #4
smashtoad
Should have noticed the banned moniker first thing...that ones on me.

Old 07-22-2017, 02:03 AM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
That account was banned after that PM had been sent. 3:05PM on 18Jul2017. That PM was sent to you at 3:12AM on that same day. FYI.

Thanks for the screenshot. It helped me to make sure.

Old 07-22-2017, 02:03 AM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashtoad View Post
Should have noticed the banned moniker first thing...that ones on me.
No worries.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!