High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 226 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #2251
jklhenderson
I found Tawni

So, last night, I found Tawni. For real. No lie. I'm still completely shocked about it, but it's never really been outside the realm of possibilities. I suppose my brain still needs time to wrap around it. So, I'm finding myself asking even further questions. What do I do now?

I decided I would ask you folks, and let you help me decide.

I've gone so far as to call the authorities in both Texas and Louisiana and let them know that I found her. They have my number if they want to know.

However, here's the deal. She's pregnant, due soon. Damon doesn't appear to have an influence in her life, but hell, who knows.

She is also working with pets at a canine boarding facility. This troubles me in the least for any number of reasons.

What to do? If she's making an honest attempt at being a real human being, what would be my motivation for wrecking her life?

I'm taking suggestions.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #2252
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jklhenderson View Post
So, last night, I found Tawni. For real. No lie. I'm still completely shocked about it, but it's never really been outside the realm of possibilities. I suppose my brain still needs time to wrap around it. So, I'm finding myself asking even further questions. What do I do now?

I decided I would ask you folks, and let you help me decide.

I've gone so far as to call the authorities in both Texas and Louisiana and let them know that I found her. They have my number if they want to know.

However, here's the deal. She's pregnant, due soon. Damon doesn't appear to have an influence in her life, but hell, who knows.

She is also working with pets at a canine boarding facility. This troubles me in the least for any number of reasons.

What to do? If she's making an honest attempt at being a real human being, what would be my motivation for wrecking her life?

I'm taking suggestions.
"Brittany L"

Old 11-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #2253
jklhenderson
Not sure I follow you, Dennis. Is that a question or a statement?

Old 11-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #2254
Dennis Hultman
Check your inbox

Old 11-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #2255
davidsimon6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00 View Post
The quality of animals and quality of service that you'll get from High End Herps is absolutely outstanding. You'd be hard pressed to find better animals from a better guy anywhere, whether it's a $5000 retic or a $200 boa. I would recommend buying from them to any and everyone... David is one of the true good guys in this business.
i feel its the other way around, 5000 boa and 200 retic, in an over all list of options

Old 11-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #2256
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsimon6 View Post
i feel its the other way around, 5000 boa and 200 retic, in an over all list of options
you do know that you just quoted a post made in 2006 right?

Old 11-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #2257
davidsimon6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
you do know that you just quoted a post made in 2006 right?
Smh, yea I seem that right after. Lol

Old 11-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #2258
HerpVenue
If he truly is deceased, that is not how I wanted things to end.
I envisioned him making a turn around and making better decisions in life.
Sad day.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #2259
BenR
Was anyone able to confirm if Damon is really dead?

Old 11-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #2260
BenR
BTW, I've done a little research on the term "suggestion of death" and from what I'm seeing it doesn't look that hard to have that put on a court document. From what I can see you only need to fill out some paperwork and include a fake obituary. So, if there is nothing else, I would assume he is probably alive at this point, unless there is something more concrete out there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart