Feedback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
critical bill
Feedback

Can someone with knowledge of how the feedback system works take a moment to explain to me why I can receive negative feedback from other members but cannot leave negative feedback in return? All I seem to have available to me in terms of options to leave feedback is "especially good post". Why would this be?

Thanks so much in advance.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
romad119
I would think you could since you have a positive rep. I only know that when in the red you aren't supposed to be able to hand out karma.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
hhmoore
One has to be at the "Contributor" level, or higher, in order to leave negative feedback, Chuck. You can see what the various membership levels can do here

Old 07-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
monkeywrench133
Looking at the membership level chart, it looks like you need to move up one level to "Contributor" in order to leave negative feedback.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64541

Old 07-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
critical bill
Thanks so much for taking the time Harald. I wasn't aware of the perk changes. Guess I'll wait till I'm done moving down to Florida to change my membership level and settle some scores.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
I would think you could since you have a positive rep. I only know that when in the red you aren't supposed to be able to hand out karma.
When one is in the red (negative reputation/karma), karma can still be handed out...it just doesn't impact the receiver's number. It will appear as grey, in their Latest Karma Received column

Old 07-22-2007, 11:27 PM   #7
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Thanks so much for taking the time Harald. I wasn't aware of the perk changes. Guess I'll wait till I'm done moving down to Florida to change my membership level and settle some scores.
Critical Bill is moving down here to be with me, Crutchfield, the Outlaws Motorcycle Club, and everyone else? It's party time!

Old 07-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #8
CurtisF
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Leaving us, Bill? Leaving all the not-so-cool PA people, eh?

Can't say I can blame you when it comes to Flordia

Old 07-23-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisF
Leaving us, Bill? Leaving all the not-so-cool PA people, eh?

Can't say I can blame you when it comes to Flordia
You cant shovel heat Curtis. I am done with the snow.

In my time here as a PA transplant, I have found Pennsylvanians to be among the best folk I have ever had the pleasure of eating....errrrr....I meant meeting. You could drive down any road in my area and not know a single soul and the local folks out tending to the yard will stop and wave hello. Thats normally when I tend to steer my vehicle straight at them and watch them run! Heh heh...just kidding. Great folks! Its simply amazing. A great state to live and raise a family in.

But whats this Flordia place your talking about? Is it near Florida? Heh...just kidding again. A parting joke from one Penny nut to another.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:01 AM   #10
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Critical Bill is moving down here to be with me, Crutchfield, the Outlaws Motorcycle Club, and everyone else? It's party time!
Party time? Is Tommy going to shave his arms for this function? YOU FAG LOVING ASS MONKEY!

I'm 41 and I don't party anymore Bruce. At least not with fags! I have a wife and children. I didn't abandon mine like Tommy did on the run and I'm not as ugly as you that I couldn't marry my own mongoloid sister if I had one. But you and Tommy go on without me and party hearty. Make sure Tom wears a condom, I'd hate to see you catch anything deadly. He's been to prison ya know.

And Bruce, step it up a notch, go for Heineken Light Beer instead of the normal wine coolers you two fairies normally get down with.

Jesus Christ, thank God the house I bought has 24 hour private security and an alarm system.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!