High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 217 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #2161
mikecon812
Does anyone know why HEH website is still up. If he has been on the run for what 6 months who was paying for the hosting and how?

Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #2162
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecon812 View Post
Does anyone know why HEH website is still up. If he has been on the run for what 6 months who was paying for the hosting and how?
Website hosting can be purchased for years at a whack... it's not like you pay for the hosting on a month to month basis.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #2163
jklhenderson
I received an email from the lady in Louisiana and will be in contact with her. Forget I asked any of you for your assistance.

If you want my story, you will need to pay me for it at this point. I look for it to be on the bookshelves in six months or so, but don't hold me to that.

You have my full name and my location. Just look to the left a little and you will see it in the poster's identification in the side bar.

I don't trust any of you either. I was molested as a child, hence the hatred of snakes. It's a common psychological condition with people of my condition.

I am an educated individual. I have a Bachelor's in psychology from East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. The phone number there is 1800.332.8000 or was at least when I was a student there from '96-'01. There website is www.ecok.edu. If I am not mistaken, Dr. Fred Patrizi is now the current dean of the psychology department there.

I am also a certified teacher in the State of Oklahoma. My licensure is not current.

This is my final post. If you want to communicate with me, the offer stands: jklhenderson@yahoo.com. I ask that you include the subject line 'Damon' because most unrecognized addresses are sent to the spam folder.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #2164
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecon812 View Post
That gives the MOD a choice.
Yep. And she made one. Live with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklhenderson View Post
I received an email from the lady in Louisiana and will be in contact with her. Forget I asked any of you for your assistance.

If you want my story, you will need to pay me for it at this point. I look for it to be on the bookshelves in six months or so, but don't hold me to that.

You have my full name and my location. Just look to the left a little and you will see it in the poster's identification in the side bar.

I don't trust any of you either. I was molested as a child, hence the hatred of snakes. It's a common psychological condition with people of my condition.

I am an educated individual. I have a Bachelor's in psychology from East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. The phone number there is 1800.332.8000 or was at least when I was a student there from '96-'01. There website is www.ecok.edu. If I am not mistaken, Dr. Fred Patrizi is now the current dean of the psychology department there.

I am also a certified teacher in the State of Oklahoma. My licensure is not current.

This is my final post. If you want to communicate with me, the offer stands: jklhenderson@yahoo.com. I ask that you include the subject line 'Damon' because most unrecognized addresses are sent to the spam folder.
A Bachelors in Psychology, and yet you're stereo typing us???

You might be degreed, but you have much to learn about people. Good luck with that.

Hope your book is accurate too. If it turns out portraying reptile keepers in a bad light, you just might have some legal issues on your hand. Good luck with that too.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #2165
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Yep. And she made one. Live with it.

If it turns out portraying reptile keepers in a bad light, you just might have some legal issues on your hand. Good luck with that too.
Keep in mind good Doctor, that it was the good reptile people on this forum that alerted Law Enforcement to his whereabouts and activities.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #2166
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
he admitted to using a false name, so I removed his posts. This is in the rules:
Rules for Posting on the BOI <-- REQUIRED READING
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880
FULL NAMES are required on each posting you make on the BOI. Anyone failing to adhere to this simple rule has subjected their message to possibly being deleted. Anyone using a false name may be subjecting ALL of their messages to possibly being deleted as well has having their account removed from this site upon discovery.

He has not (yet) been banned. He can contact Rich (the site admin) to get his name field corrected if he wishes to continue to post.
-April
I stand behind April's actions in this thread. And I also banned him as well.

Since he obviously lied about his identity, then everything else he has posted here is suspect as well. Therefore, those posts were sent to the trash can where they belong.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:52 AM   #2167
dutchallison00
I'm about 4-5 years late, but I just wanted to come back and eat a little crow. Also, I owe apologies to Ritchie Luna, Ben R, and Jay Owens... in hindsight, the pickup truck thing should have done it for me...

Old 04-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #2168
Mad4You2
More fom the local news here in E. Texas

http://www.kltv.com/story/14491231/w...-from-property

There are some pics and video on the site at that link.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2169
zzzdanz
$20k snake?..I get a kick out of the comments on those news sites.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #2170
Jason Bowden
High End Herps ARRESTED AGAIN!

The link:

http://www.kltv.com/story/14485852/n...edirected=true

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart