Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #71
Alterna Ranch
Okay to ship UPS

I do it all the time and it is not against their policy as long as it is non venomous!

Old 03-27-2017, 02:31 PM   #72
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezman57 View Post
I read the warning you gave me. Maybe you need to try talking to the real admin as the account I used to have on here was shut down so I was unable to access it. Lucille posted I should come here and post screenshots of my deal with Garvin and why Evan Stahl is a liar in his posts. Giving me a warning for having duplicate accounts is stupid since that other account has been closed for about 9 years as a ban by the admin. I'm certainly trying to comply - too many chiefs - not enough indians!
Your ban expired LONG ago. You just need to remember your password for that account. If you can't remember it, I can change your password for you to a known value. Then your two accounts can be merged together as one. PM me if need be.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:36 PM   #73
John Apple
Quote:
I do it all the time and it is not against their policy as long as it is non venomous!
Interesting....lessee that policy...because from where I sit it against the policy.....
Now fedex does allow shipping but does require a certification process that any moron can follow....even sloan
usps does not allow unless its bees or scorps to a college or lab type institution.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:55 PM   #74
Alterna Ranch
Webslave

Please merge or do whatever necessary and advise me how to access that account or the one you want me to use and thank you

Old 03-27-2017, 03:05 PM   #75
Alterna Ranch
UPS/Fedex Shipping

I have both shipped and received live reptiles from both Fedex, and there is no certification process - at least where I live - and UPS. Even Delta stopped making people certify. In fact, I'm shipping a live pair of snake this week from UPS and the box is clearly marked "LIVE HARMLESS REPTILES", so either you are wrong John Apple or it is possible UPS is just taking the money and ignoring their own rules - either way - I ship UPS all the time...

Old 03-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #76
Lucille
Quote:
At this point I am not shipping snakes without doing it overnight as out temps are 90+ almost every day and really I should not even ship at those temps.
If you two are unable to communicate, if there is an issue during the shipping process, it is the snakes who will end up paying.
With the high temps and all the drama, why not just issue him a refund and be done with it?

Old 03-27-2017, 03:31 PM   #77
Lucille
From the UPS site just now:

Accepted / Prohibited Live Animals
Accepted Live Animals

This is a comprehensive list of live animals accepted for transportation. Shippers are prohibited from shipping any animal not listed here, and all other live animals will not be accepted for transportation. The following live animals are accepted for transportation unless poisonous, venomous, and/or a Threatened or Endangered Species.

Amphibians (All): Examples: frogs, salamanders, toads
Crustaceans (All): Examples: crabs, crawfish, lobsters, shrimp
Fish (All)
Insects (Limited to beneficial insects only): Examples: bees, butterflies, crickets, lady bugs
Mollusks (All): Examples: clams, mussels, snails
Reptiles (Limited to the following):
- Lizards: Examples: chameleons, geckos, iguanas, monitors, flying dragons
- Turtles: freshwater turtles (except: snapping turtles), land tortoises, sea turtles
Worms (All)

Prohibited Live Animals

Live Animals that are prohibited from being shipped and are not accepted for transportation include, but are not limited to:

Any poisonous, venomous or threatening animal
Any Threatened or Endangered species
Arachnids (All): Examples: mites, scorpions, spiders, ticks
Birds (All)
Crocodiles (All): Examples: alligators, caimans, gavials
Mammals (All)
Obnoxious Insects: Examples: flies, locusts, mosquitoes, roaches, termites, weevils
Snakes (All): venomous and non-venomous

Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #78
evansnakes
Then if it is Steve being cheap and not wanting to pay for shipping why did you refuse to respond to him for a month and why have you never offered a refund? you are liar and a multi convicted felon, thief, burglar and on and on bob sloan. If anyone here is stupid enough to believe you that it was 100+ degrees since January there and that my friend would only pay for non existent third day shipping that is great, but most of us know better. You have been stealing from people since the 1970's and you have not changed.

So now that you realize that he is serious and pursuing felony charges against you, now you are all over the place talking about this. Desperation, that is all it is.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:37 PM   #79
John Apple
well dang...it seems I was a bit off but Robbie ...oh Robbie lil buckaroo....your Way off...thinking it will be pretty easy to contact a ups rep in your area soon son

Old 03-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #80
evansnakes
Also, anyone that ship reptiles knows that a small box with two little snakes in it can be shipped anywhere in the country for $45-65 via ship your reptiles, reptiles express and on and on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!