inquiry- Robert Sloan from west tx.? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2005, 01:43 PM   #1
herp4fun
Question inquiry- Robert Sloan from west tx.?

I hope im not doing this wrong as this is only my 2nd thread on the boi. Looking for info good or bad on Robert Sloan He has or claims to have some really nice animals. Im considering doing biz. with him any input would be great!

Old 11-13-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
LOSTNCONFUSED
do a search on the boi...

there is a lot posted on here about bob sloan and none of it good i would avoid him like the plague. i had some grey bands up for sale last year and i was contacted about them by bob he basically wanted me to sell them to him for what he wanted to pay for them and didn't want to take no for an answer i was basically harassed and threatened by emails from him for almost 2 weeks. but don't take my word for it do a search for bob sloan all the info should pop right up

Old 11-13-2005, 03:59 PM   #3
Otter_23
Run. Run fast.

Old 11-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #4
gmherps
Yeah, what they said.

Contact Bud Meirkey I think they are friends!

Old 11-13-2005, 06:53 PM   #5
herp4fun
Thumbs down wow

I ran a search on Robert Sloan and got nothing, I did not know he went by BOB as well. I ran a search on that name and read enough in the 1st thread to stay away. Far away! I wonder if he even has the huge collection he said he had. From amel patterless atrox,to gilas and so on and so on. This search engine served its purpose,thank you.

Old 11-14-2005, 05:10 AM   #6
DAND
Jacob,

In the future try using just the last name. The search will pull it up that way also.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:56 AM   #7
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmherps
Yeah, what they said.

Sorry Greg. I have reason to believe that they are not friends, and that your statement here is an outright lie and fabrication. I would have you prove it to the moderators or face the penalty for libel.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:04 AM   #8
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Sorry Greg. I have reason to believe that they are not friends, and that your statement here is an outright lie and fabrication. I would have you prove it to the moderators or face the penalty for libel.
Geez Bruce, lighten up. He said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmherps
No statement of fact, no lie, no "libel". Can't your friend stick up for himself (at least I think that you and Bud are friends -- don't accuse me of libel)?

Old 11-14-2005, 12:43 PM   #9
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
How about... no. The last I checked, Bruce, it's not up to you what has to be "proven" to moderators here. Greg's post has violated no rules, but thanks for your concern.

Old 11-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #10
herp4fun
Thumbs up thanks for the pointer

Dand. I have read all kinds of intresting things about Mr. Sloan now. I think im gonna go ahead and stay clear of him. Thank you guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!