Kingsnake advertisment prices--is it worth it? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:17 PM   #1
MGReptiles
Kingsnake advertisment prices--is it worth it?

IM thinking of putting my site on KS in the supplies and breeder section. The only thing stopping me is the 150.00 fee they charge to have it posted. Anyone who has their site on there like that can you gove me some feedback as to how it has affected your traffic? Thanks for the help,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-06-2004, 01:23 PM   #2
dwedeking
I did it last year. Averaged about additional 10 - 15 visitors per day. I didn't like the fact that it goes to a doorway page on their server instead of straight to my site (they may have changed this since then). I didn't really see the conversion (visitor into customer) to warrant the cost.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:31 PM   #3
MGReptiles
No your right with those numbers. If it was 25-50 more a day then yeah...hhmmm where would you suggest then? I dont have a banner yet so thats out or I woul dhave one here...Who designed your banner? Thanks for the help and I have an order for ya since you helped me..lol...

Old 12-06-2004, 03:40 PM   #4
WebSlave
Exclamation

Maybe you should check out the new External Advertising Links program I am toying with offering.

Take a look at the CornSnakes For Sale/Wanted forum and look at the top of the page where my SerpenCo.com link is provided. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=501

I put that up just yesterday and have gotten 42 clicks on it already.

This gives you a TARGETED audience for a link directly to your website.

In case you missed the thread in the FaunaClassifieds Feedback Forum where I was discussing this possibility, you can take a look at it here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=57723

BTW, the pricing I am offering now is an introductory offer and subject to change without notice at any time.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:01 PM   #5
MGReptiles
Now I like that! I would much rather be here than there..lol.. Yours is larger and is not in the mix with 200 other names.. I will give this one some serious thought. Thats the only bad thing about a new business is managing limited funds...Thanks Rich

Old 12-06-2004, 04:08 PM   #6
dwedeking
Here's a site I used to study on a daily basis for online marketing information.

Webmaster World

Old 12-06-2004, 04:30 PM   #7
MGReptiles
Oh man just checked out that site... I know what Ill be doing tonight.. Thanks I appricate it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!