SOLD!! CB Baby Dumerils monitor. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-29-2015, 08:05 PM   #1
Armando Amezcua
CB Baby Dumerils monitor.

I have a 13" cb Dumerils monitor. It's orange head has faded already. Still a little shy, but eats like a monster. Haven't the time for him/her. Really cool monitor. My focus is my tree monitors and got eggs incubating so need the cage space.
Asking 200 plus shipping.

Call or text with any questions. (626)203-1732
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #2
Otto Glott
I don't get paid until the 7th, so If you still have him by then maybe I can purchase him. I live in Vacaville, CA. My cage is almost complete, I need gauges and a big water bowl. He is so very cute and the Dumeril's is number one on my list.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:33 PM   #3
Otto Glott
Thanks for ignoring me fag!

Old 08-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #4
Armando Amezcua
Sorry you don't know how to use this site properly or destingsh if you are ready to purchase a monitor from me. At no point in time did you disclose that you wanted me to contact you or leave info to contact you.
As they say, ignorance is no excuse.
Further more, every time you respond on this thread it bumps the ad to the top, even if the animal is sold or whatever.
I would have PMed you, but I'm not sure you would of found it.
And how can I be gay if I'm your daddy?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2015, 03:15 AM   #5
Otto Glott
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando Amezcua View Post
Sorry you don't know how to use this site properly or destingsh if you are ready to purchase a monitor from me. At no point in time did you disclose that you wanted me to contact you or leave info to contact you.
As they say, ignorance is no excuse.
Further more, every time you respond on this thread it bumps the ad to the top, even if the animal is sold or whatever.
I would have PMed you, but I'm not sure you would of found it.
And how can I be gay if I'm your daddy?
I asked you a while ago, you never responded. Been looking for a hatchling for a while and so far yours was the only one. I do know how to use this site, furthermore you have little to no rating anyways. Also, you cannot be my daddy since I am not a smelly mexican.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!