Reptster - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Reptster, your opinion counts! (More than 1 answer OK)
I do not think that Reptster exec David has answered the issues presented 86 75.44%
I think that how issues and glitches are handles says a lot about a business 76 66.67%
Most stuff is delivered OK, so what is the big deal? 5 4.39%
I think it is in poor taste for Reptster execs to insult the BOI 63 55.26%
I've learned a lot about shipping by reading this thread 10 8.77%
I would use Reptster in the future 15 13.16%
I will not ever use Repster 68 59.65%
I admire Kelly for her patience and forthrightness 50 43.86%
The BOI provides a good forum so that reptile businesses can learn about these issues 69 60.53%
I'm putting the critters in the car and delivering them myself from now on! 4 3.51%
The BOI rocks 50 43.86%
I'd like to know more about Fedex 15 13.16%
Reptster has good points 13 11.40%
Repster knows how to blow smoke 63 55.26%
other 10 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #71
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Hey GENIUS. I guess you didn't bother to READ this thread huh.

There seems to be quite a few people here who suffer from that affliction...

Old 10-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #72
MauiMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOI Rules
Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one in order to preserve continuity in the information about a person or business. Most readers are much more inclined to read a single long thread, rather than dozens of smaller ones scattered all over the BOI. So don't let your message get lost in the clutter by ignoring this simple rule.
Quote:
Posting BOI topics in other forums - 1 point
Please keep all BOI type threads and posts ONLY within the BOI. That makes it much easier for someone to find the information you may be trying to report.
I read the rules here on fauna. I asked why there was another thread on the same topic. This thread was posted on the wrong forum and then moved. Seems to me some of you should read the rules and stop accusing me of not reading the posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
You sir, are a hypocrite and a liar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Hey GENIUS. I guess you didn't bother to READ this thread huh. Had you actually READ the thread, you would have had your ANSWER right from PAGE ONE.
Quote:
Overly abusive towards another member - 2 points
Especially within the BOI, things will oftentimes get overheated in a discussion. Although it is permissible to let your true feelings show with your emotions in high gear, there has to be some limits if you happen to go ballistic and your posting reflects this unstable state of mind. Civility is NOT required, but but refraining from becoming a complete and totally flaming jackass is.
I asked a question. I got un-civil answers and name calling. Does this qualify you as being a toally flaming jackass? No wonder repster won't come on here and post.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #73
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rules
In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread
As has been explained, and you have acknowledged, there is a second thread because this one was moved to the BOI. It is NOT an absolute requirement that people utilize existing threads.
Quote:
Please keep all BOI type threads and posts ONLY within the BOI. That makes it much easier for someone to find the information you may be trying to report
I really doubt that Lucille was intending to make a BOI post of this...its a poll (they're kind of "her thing")

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiMoon
I asked a question. I got un-civil answers
the clear response, posted BY YOU
Quote:
Civility is NOT required
I am familiar with the rules, and the infraction system....
Right now, I am sucking up a little bit of extra patience because I added a smart ass remark earlier. Mark - if you have anything to say that isn't a response to this poll, or doesn't express your view of Reptster's business practices, then post them someplace other than this thread. It really is that simple.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #74
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiMoon View Post
I read the rules here on fauna. I asked why there was another thread on the same topic. This thread was posted on the wrong forum and then moved. Seems to me some of you should read the rules and stop accusing me of not reading the posts.I asked a question. I got un-civil answers and name calling. Does this qualify you as being a toally flaming jackass? No wonder repster won't come on here and post.
Well, it seems to be going the same way for some of us who are thinking Reptster was wrong. If we dare post our opinions we are accused, by more than one person lately, of being trolls or flamers.
My advice to you is that if you seriously do not like this thread, do not read it anymore. Its quite simple.

BTW-I am new here and have expressed my opinions in more than one thread here and have never been abused, so maybe your "I'm new so I'm picked on" complaint is just not true. Maybe you are getting flack because you seem to be asking for it. Seems to be a trait among Reptster followers. They post and whine and complain and call names. I think many of us are just getting sick and tired of it.

If Fauna is such an unfriendly and tough place to hang out, you are welcome to find a warm and fuzzy reptile forum to go hang out in.

No insult intended but it is REALLY getting old.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #75
hhmoore
Let's leave the sidebar discussions for another place...no sense taunting him when he really shouldn't respond (hint, hint)
OR anybody risking getting their own infractions for maliciously off-topic discussion

Everybody take a deep breath, and think Reptster poll.............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!