Had bad Trade experience with Chris of Heartland Herps - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #31
bambo_boa
why would you notify him? of it ? you didn't start the thread then maybe she should message him on rg he wont post on here it does no good too on here
all questions i asked i feel are legit questions that only a few have been answered
and what would really happen if he posted proof that shows megs is lying? everyone here will still call him AND FRIENDS/PEOPLE HE KNOWS scum bags APPARENTLY THIS PEOPLE ARE JUDGED GUILY BY ASSOCIATION THESE DAYS

Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #32
nickstone
I notified him because I am such a nice guy.

It's funny that you just changed your story from he's unable to post to he won't post after I showed that he has been online since this began.

Thats just goes to show that you are either lying for him or you have no idea what you're talking about.

If Chris could show proof that Meghan was lying then I know I personally would look at this situation a little differently. What's she lying about Chris's owing her an animal he never produced? Chris avoiding her until she posted publically? I would love to see what proof either you or Chris could provide that she's lying, but at this point I think that it's in the same catagory as the albino boa that Chris owes her, Santa Clause, and the Tooth Fairy.....THEY DON'T EXIST

Old 09-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #33
bambo_boa
he is unable to and has been unable he told me when he gets back in town that he wont because it wont do no good here on this site again with twisting words and taking things out of context i belive he took pictures of his last albino clutch amazing that you didnt or didnt want to see thos pix on the myspace page as much as you are looking around online its pretty odd a total stranger is the first one to attempt to notify im and not the person posting it when that person had the contact info

Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #34
bambo_boa
notify him^^ typo

Old 09-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #35
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo_boa
notify him^^ typo
Bwahahahaahahahahahahahaha.

That was really funny.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:20 AM   #36
nickstone
Quote:
i belive he took pictures of his last albino clutch amazing that you didnt or didnt want to see thos pix on the myspace page as much as you are looking around online its pretty odd a total stranger is the first one to attempt to notify im and not the person posting it when that person had the contact info
That didn't make things any better for either of you. Are you now saying that he did produce albinos but Meghan never got the one she was owed? Because this is a copy of his message to Meg in post #5 of the other thread, where Chris says he didn't have any, and he can't compensate her with any other animals because he "pretty much" sold all of them. It's a clear admission that he owes her something too.

Quote:
Date: Jul 20, 2008 8:03 PM

i didnt have any albinos and ive pretty much sold everything to pay lawyers to get my step kids back and have been working as much hours as i can and a 2nd job at nite too so i can to raise money for the lawyers and pay bills dam lawyers are not cheap
Quote:
Date: Aug 29, 2008 11:56 PM

the damage is already done from the post, your retraction wont bring back lost sales should of chatted about it before you posted the stuff and drug my name thru the mud i feel the debt is paid in full
another note due to my failing health i no longer have all my animals anymore
Now he thinks he owes her nothing because she posted about this situation. So once again you can see him admitting that he owed her an animal. Yet he wants to say he doesn't since she posted about this transaction
Now he says he selling his animals due to failing health? How does somebody who has to sell all their animals take a 2nd night job?

It's funny how the list of excuses keep changing from.......
1. I didn't have any albinos
2. I sold everything to pay lawyers
3. I feel my debt is paid in full
4. I sold everything due to my failing health

Old 09-06-2008, 02:43 AM   #37
bambo_boa
whats funnie about that ? i forgot the H in thw word him

Old 09-06-2008, 03:38 AM   #38
bambo_boa
well lets see if i can do your job for a minute ...it said he FEELS that he don't owe now. it does NOT say he DON'T OWE or WONT OWE and he DID NOT have any 08 albinos those were 07's that all sold the pictures clearly say that and i said in the quote the LAST albinos he produced i didn't say this years another fine example of reading what you want to see and twisting crap around to make it sound bad
think hard I'm sure you can twist these words around too
i never said he didn't owe her i never said he doesn't owe her i don't know I'm sure he does from the sounds of it ...i still feel the questions i asked were legit and everyone is dodging answering them and failed to ask them too in order to get more facts about the ordeal its as if she said hes bad so everyone jumped on him on the basis of her saying hes bad so lets call him his Friends and family scum bags because she said so and we have nothing better to do
just like he stated in the message the damage is already done here. honestly i don't think him posting his side of the deal or his proof to show Meghan is lying about some of the things she posted would make one bit of difference here now you all have judged this case without asking about things that are questionable hearing his side or seeing all the evidence from both parties in this matter
(example):: why is there almost a month gap in one of the emails she posted that he replayed to a message she sent and it took her almost a month to respond back to HIM if this happened every month then i can see why it is taking her so long to get what she wants if its one email a month then it wood take a little bit of time to work out compensation but i also see that it hasn't been that way all the time just here and there if you go by the date stamps on the emails did it actually take her that long to reply to that message in question or did she delete part of it to hide something? that is what i am trying to determan i want FACTS from the accuser and accused's..not here say from others, or opinions of others, or insults (although option's make way for more questions if need be) dam if i ever went to court for a crime i would NOT want you all as the jury I'd be put in the electric chair for jay walking

Old 09-06-2008, 04:09 AM   #39
nickstone
Quote:
i want FACTS from the accuser and accused's..not here say from others, or opinions of others, or insults (although option's make way for more questions if need be)
Facts from both sides would be great, too bad you're buddy won't come on here and give his side of the story. Until he does otherwise all of the evidence points to him being a thief. You and I can argue back and forth all we want but nothing is going to change until he shows proof that Meghan is either lying, or that she has been given what is owed to her.

Guud luck at the spellyng bee thes weaken

Old 09-06-2008, 12:01 PM   #40
critical bill
Quote:
whats funnie about that ? i forgot the H in thw word him
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

You did it again, please stop.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!