Had bad Trade experience with Chris of Heartland Herps - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #61
nickstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo_boa View Post
check the ip addys dip chits ...again if you must and people need to read both posts to see the comments about the snake eating and not eating and now they eat again story
They can check both THREADS all they want. It doesn't matter what you say to try and discredit Meghan about a snake eating or not. I think thats besides the point.

I think they will see Chris clearly admit to owning her an animal in the emails and messages Meghan provided, his extremely poor communication with her, then his decision that he feels he doesn't owe her anything because she posted on here. They can also see evidence that he has been online been on Fauna since this began, and also his swithching his myspace and reptilegeeks profiles both to private after links to both were posted here.

They can also see Chris's lack of a response here, and also all of your great excuses. Take Care

Old 10-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #62
nickstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
obviously you are computer illiterate or just thinks everyone else is. i can change my ip at any given time and so could anyone else that has computer knowledge. or to make it fast and simple all you have to do is re-route the router to another computer or use your cable/dsl box and configure a new ip or the old fashion way of just configure your computers ip. its not hard and it doesnt mean just because your ip's doesnt match that you arent the one and same on the same computer or using a computer at home and at his business. most people that run at home businesses has 2 computer that arent networked together. also you can have a desktop and a laptop computer thus having seperate ip's. i mean come on before name calling and making a statement about an ip atleast know what you're talking about before making an arse out of yourself.
IN NO WAY, am I defending Rusty or Chris, but I seriously doubt that somebody with either or their spelling skills, (or lack of) and also couldn't understand the concept of putting his name on every post when he first started posting is capable of messing with IP addresses.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #63
xanaxez
lol, you're probably correct on that statement with this certian individual but that isn't always the case. i goof alot on spelling and i'm very computer smart but act as dumb as a box of rocks.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #64
cyrusdust
Sometimes it's to ones advantage to act dumber than they are. Everybody goofs on spelling that is why word processors are so popular. Bo, I can at least understand most of what you are saying without having to reread it a couple of times... unlike a certain individual...

Old 10-04-2008, 01:09 AM   #65
xanaxez
lol, well thank you very much. i try hard to word it so that some can actually understand my jibberish.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #66
bambo_boa
thanks for the tips on the ip thing tata

Old 10-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #67
cyrusdust
"tips"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!