Reptster - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Reptster, your opinion counts! (More than 1 answer OK)
I do not think that Reptster exec David has answered the issues presented 86 75.44%
I think that how issues and glitches are handles says a lot about a business 76 66.67%
Most stuff is delivered OK, so what is the big deal? 5 4.39%
I think it is in poor taste for Reptster execs to insult the BOI 63 55.26%
I've learned a lot about shipping by reading this thread 10 8.77%
I would use Reptster in the future 15 13.16%
I will not ever use Repster 68 59.65%
I admire Kelly for her patience and forthrightness 50 43.86%
The BOI provides a good forum so that reptile businesses can learn about these issues 69 60.53%
I'm putting the critters in the car and delivering them myself from now on! 4 3.51%
The BOI rocks 50 43.86%
I'd like to know more about Fedex 15 13.16%
Reptster has good points 13 11.40%
Repster knows how to blow smoke 63 55.26%
other 10 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2008, 01:43 AM   #61
MauiMoon
My point is, there is already one big thread about repster so why do we need another one?

Old 10-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #62
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiMoon View Post
My point is, there is already one big thread about repster so why do we need another one?
I'm not sure why you are whining about this....How many people businesses have more than one thread about them?
This was started in another forum, and, because Reptster was specifically named & certain issues with Reptster's business were being discussed, it was subsequently moved here. Merging the two threads would have been a mess, as the posts would have landed in chronological order.

I'm going to suggest that if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, it probably isn't worth the effort for you to do so. If you want to ask questions about WHY things are the way they are here - the place to do that is the Feedback forum.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:08 AM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
So now theres TWO threads going on about Repster????
I'm not sure that it is twice as much work for the Reptster people to avoid facing the issues in two threads

Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #64
MauiMoon
Quote:
It's called a smear campaign! The more hate they can post about anyone, the more chances people that are fed up with the other thread full of hate will read a new one, but all you find is more hate.
I got this comment in my karma so I am not the only one that is wondering why we need 2 threads on the same subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I'm not sure why you are whining about this....How many people businesses have more than one thread about them?
This was started in another forum, and, because Reptster was specifically named & certain issues with Reptster's business were being discussed, it was subsequently moved here. Merging the two threads would have been a mess, as the posts would have landed in chronological order.

I'm going to suggest that if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, it probably isn't worth the effort for you to do so. If you want to ask questions about WHY things are the way they are here - the place to do that is the Feedback forum.
I was not whining I was asking a legitimate question. How is this not contributing. There is no need to treat new members with disrespect and rudeness. A simple answer would have been fine.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #65
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I got this comment in my karma so I am not the only one that is wondering why we need 2 threads on the same subject.

I was not whining I was asking a legitimate question. How is this not contributing. There is no need to treat new members with disrespect and rudeness. A simple answer would have been fine.
In your first post, you attacked Deborah Broadus.

In your second post you directly stated that you had been around for awhile and just hadn't posted till recently.

Now you want some kind of special handling because you're "new" and you don't want to see people called out for their misdeeds.

You sir, are a hypocrite and a liar.

And for what it is worth, this thread was started in a seperate forum with the poll attached- which could not be attached to the existing thread. Question answered.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #66
hhmoore
Well, your contribution isn't so much to the topic, as it is a (topic disrupting) commentary about the fact that there is another thread. How this thread came to be here has been explained, and you have been directed toward the appropriate forum to further discuss your questions and/or feelings on the matter.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #67
MauiMoon
Quote:
And for what it is worth, this thread was started in a seperate forum with the poll attached- which could not be attached to the existing thread. Question answered.
Thank you for answering my question.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #68
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
One was started as a poll elsewhere, and moved here.

And one was here before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley View Post
Quote:
Thank you for answering my question.
Third times the charm, huh?

Old 10-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #69
MauiMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Third times the charm, huh?
All your quotes are answers given after my first question. Thank you all for answering it.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #70
Wraith
Quote:
All your quotes are answers given after my first question. Thank you all for answering it.
Hey GENIUS. I guess you didn't bother to READ this thread huh. Had you actually READ the thread, you would have had your ANSWER right from PAGE ONE.

10-04-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
That all being said, I don't believe this thread is really appropriate in this forum. Since it names a particular entity, I believe it is more appropriate to be on the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!