Inquiry DJSlurp 1200 C&S Exotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
hhmoore
Your turn, (Mark) Alan....what was this snake he had for sale, and where did you see it offered?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #12
grunt_11b
You had a black pastel female for sale over on Repster... Why do you want to call me a liar.. I haven't done anything to you but make an inquiry about you.. I had heard some things and wanted to know if they were true... I mean come on bro.. Your telling me I didn't see a black pastel female for sale that you posted??? I must've been imagining it.. Thats it I was dreaming it all up.. Why would you lie about something like that... I haven't even been following the Repster thread that much.. I usually follow threads like that every chance I get, but I haven't had the time to keep up with the barrage of posts.. But Steve don't call me a liar and say you didn't have a black pastel female for sale I think she was around 600 grams.. Does that jog your memory at all... Well at least I know I don't want to buy her now... The way you've came at me on this inquiry shows how professional you are.. Thanks for showing your true colors before I sent you any money...

Alan Sarratt

Old 10-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #13
grunt_11b
I also think you put in your post you didn't need her any more because you aquired a 100% het pied black pastel male, and was going in a different direction with your project. I've never had a problem with you steve, I've even talked to you on youtube.. And now you come at me like this.. Calling me a liar and making up a post because you posted on another thread.. I'm not that petty...

Alan Sarratt

Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #14
jglass38
Steve did have a Black Pastel female up for sale on the Reptster classifieds as recently as 2 weeks ago from what I recall.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
People need to get screenshots of this stuff! SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING, Dont mention you have it, but when stuff like this happens ( when its something you are interested in) Get one, and just save it. It would really help in situations like this to catch people off guard.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:32 PM   #16
jglass38
Here is a cached screenshot of the ad.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
DJSlurp1200
I DID have a snake for sale... I posted that ad a couple of weeks before the Daytona show and she sold a few weeks ago. Hence why I was saying I had nothing for sale and no ads placed anywhere else...

Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSlurp1200 View Post
I DID have a snake for sale... I posted that ad a couple of weeks before the Daytona show and she sold a few weeks ago. Hence why I was saying I had nothing for sale and no ads placed anywhere else...
Should have just said that then. Dang. Would you have if the ad was never posted?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
hhmoore
The beginning
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt_11b View Post
I...was intrested in a snake he had for sale
The response
Quote:
I have nothing for sale at this moment.
The options
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The OP stated that he was interested in something Steve had for sale...Steve stated that he had nothing for sale. That means that either the OP is mistaken, Steve already sold the animal in question, Steve is lying about not having something for sale (that wasn't an accusation), or the OP was lying about that part & just wanted to get Steve in the spotlight (also not an accusation). I suppose there may be other alternatives, but those are the ones that jump out at me.
The reiteration
Quote:
I have no animals for sale... And have had none listed for sale anywhere
Then, after he got busted...
Quote:
Pretty lame, Steve. You just made yourself look like a real

Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #20
hhmoore
Oops, I meant to highlight this part:
Quote:
I have no animals for sale... And have had none listed for sale anywhere

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!