For Sale HUGE TAME 7FT MONITOR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #1
REPTILE DJ
Warning! HUGE TAME 7FT MONITOR

HERE IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR TRUE MONITOR LOVERS, GOLIATH, MY GIANT SUMATRAN WATER MONITOR IS UP FOR SALE. HES HUGE & WEIGHS A TON LOL, AND I CANT STRESS HOW PLEASANT & PERFECT HE IS & IVE HAD SEVERAL LARGE MONITORS WITH HIM BEING THE BEST IVE EVER OWNED. SO, IM LOOKING FOR OFFERS & YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN USED FOR REPTILE/ANIMAL DEMOS, PARTIES, SCHOOLS AND FREE ROAMS MY HOUSE AND GARAGE WHERE HIS HUGE CAGE IS. HE IS FED BY HAND, NEVER TURNS A MEAL DOWN, WALKS ON LEASH DAILY, SOMETIMES SLEEPS IN THE BED, USES BATHROOM ONLY IN HIS TUB/CAGE, HES IN PERFECT SHAPE , HAS ALL HIS TAIL, NORMAL VET CHECKS, & NEVER TURNS DOWN GETTING HIS NAILS CLIPPED. BTW HES ALWAYS THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WHERE HE GOES AND HES SO TAME YOU CAN KISS HIM ON THE MOUTH!
HERES A VIDEO OF GOLIATH : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifOO...e_gdata_player

YOU CAN SEE OTHER VIDEOS OF HIM ON MY YOUTUBE PAGE DJAK1

EVENTHOUGH HES DOG TAME, HE WONT GO TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE OWNED LARGE SNAKES OR THINK MONITORS ARE COOL. I CAN SUPPLY TONS OF VIDEOS, PICS AND VET REFERENCE HERE IN TAMPA. IF YOU ARE CLOSE ENOUGH I MAY INCLUDE HIS ENCLOSURE AS WELL. ITS ON WHEELS BUT YOU WILL NEED A FLAT BED OR UHAUL FOR IT. FOR ALL QUESTIONS CALL OR TEXT ME AT 917-497-1491 . THANKS
MAY TAKE OTHER MONITOR TRADE OFFERS

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2015, 11:15 PM   #2
sXeReptiles
Wow! If I lived in FL I'd have to come check him out. I've owned some big monitors but none as tame as him. good luck with sale I hope he goes to the right home

Old 02-01-2015, 01:57 AM   #3
nss9400
How much are you asking for him?

Old 02-01-2015, 02:02 AM   #4
REPTILE DJ
TAKING OFFERS BUD...
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2015, 05:43 AM   #5
Vinnie.Cahill
Would you be interested in two cb giant Chacoan tegus, one male, one female, zero aggression and both have papers.?

Old 02-01-2015, 06:40 AM   #6
REPTILE DJ
NO, IM INTERESTED IN WHITETHROATS, BLK THROATS, SULPHURS, CROC MONITORS & BLK DRAGONS. THANK YOU THOUGH
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #7
blarney8.0
Not on ur list but how about Kimberly rock monitors?

Old 02-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #8
REPTILE DJ
NO SIR BUT THANKS
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #9
burmese85
would u ship

Old 02-01-2015, 02:53 PM   #10
REPTILE DJ
YES I CAN SHIP DELTA
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asian water, water monitor