Exotic Encounter Reptiles (EEReptiles.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
Sain't
Thumbs up Exotic Encounter Reptiles (EEReptiles.com)

I recently bought a spotted python from EEReptiles. I got a prompt response from the owner via email. I asked questions like a mutt and he answered them all promptly. When I decided to buy, he bent over backwards to accomodate me because I didn't want to use PayPal. Then I think he skipped out of work early to ship the snake to me on the day I requested.

He stated that the snake was 3.5 feet long, in perfect health, eating frozen/thawed mice, and a little jumpy when initially being handled but not aggressive.

I recieved a snake that was 3.5 feet long (within an inch ),
in perfect health (I quarantined him for 5 months, no problems),
eating frozen/thawed (anything that comes near him at feeding time),
and a little jumpy at first (he has since calmed down into a completely docile snake)
The snake looked exactly as it was pictured in the ad.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in ordering another snake from them again. I believe in supporting the good guys. I haven't seen any reviews of them on this site, but they are definitely good guys in my book!

Tim Schutz

Old 03-27-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
ArkValRep
Talking Exotic Encounter Reptiles - Great Experience!

I just completed a trade deal with Nick & Lyndsay Stark of Exotic Encounter Reptiles in Colorado. Nick was very professional and responded to all of my correspondence promptly. The Hogg Island boas and the leopard geckos that I bought from him were all in perfect shape and I couldn't be happier. The packaging was also appropriate for the weather and everything arrived safe and sound. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
nicklesbr
Couldn't be Happier

I got 9 leopard geckos from EEReptiles and i couldn't be happier. They took the time to answer all of my emails and questions. All the geckos were the exact ones pictured on their website. When the geckos arrived at my home they were well packed and very healthy. I will defiantly do business again with EEReptiles i highly recommend them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!