My Experience with Chris Altizer AKA HerpLuver - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:58 AM   #71
Dennis Hultman
Your full name is required for posting in this section. If you have a question about a seller or buyer please start a thread appropriately titled as outlined in the rules located here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Thank You,

Old 08-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #72
KelliH
Whoever Chris Nash is, if he really wrote that he is a creeeep.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #73
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Whoever Chris Nash is, if he really wrote that he is a creeeep.
Come on Kelli, did you read that post? If I wasn't married, and straight, I would want to date him. He has everything going for him...

Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 AM   #74
Junkyard
1998 huh, no record archive for that very year on UC Berkley's swim team's website.

Old 08-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #75
ravensgait
I know I've been gone a while but has the BOI turned into a dating site in my absence that post is just weird.. Randy

Old 09-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #76
HerpLuver
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetrays111 View Post
Wow. I just met chris a few weeks ago and i have a lot of info about him. How can i post some stuff?

he seems like a cumpulsive liar...this is what he wrote me...

I'm sorry your day went so bad. If I had an address I would have sent flowers or at least a gift certificate for a massage. Sorry, can't chat. I have over 4,000 pics to crop, edit, and price before Wednesday and then send the pics and price quotes to over 1,400 clients in 14 different countries. you know anyone who id good with photo editing and data entry who would be interested in a work from home job? I pay well. I have a 14 yr. old girl who I pay close to $80,000 a year and her dad almost 150,000 per year. I will be headed down your way in a few weeks for a project at the San Diego zoo, then to Santa Barbara (Robert Zemekis, the director, is one of my clients), then back to Los Angeles to pick an animal up through international customs, which should be fun cause she is the shit throwing lowland gorilla from the SF zoo that was lent to LA's zoo for breeding purposes. SO maybe then we could meet for a friendly cup of coffee, or you and your daughter are more than welcome to come to a friend's house where I will be cooking for around 20 people and a few of my favorite kids in the world.(Did I mention that after I graduated from Berkeley I spent a year at The Cordon Bleu culinary academy in Napa where my rental property is) so I love to cook. I will try and find you some better pics of me sometime over the next week. I do have some good ones that are around 2 years old when I was modeling for Ocean Pacific and Speedo along with the rest of the 1998 swim team from UC Berkeley. I know, guy models are totally gay, but it was for a charity calendar we do every year or so. Well I hope we get to meet sometime soon as I still cannot figure out how someone as cool, laid back, attractive, with a gorgeous daughter, can possibly be single. Gotta run hon, but don't be a stranger. Do you have a pic that shows you with the rest of the kids? Lemme know.

Yeh as you can see this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with me, he said its a Chris Nash.... Wish i could pay myself 80k a year, let alone some teen ager. LOL!

Old 09-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #77
Junkyard
Chris, you have been gone a while.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #78
xanaxez
well first off let me say nice job on trying to make things right chris. i do not know you myself but i actually read every post on this situation and it seems alot of people liked and had alot of good things to say about you before the bad luck incedent happened and that i think alot will forgive you. we all make stupud mistakes and decisions,we are only human and to see a person to lose everything and still come back and work on getting things made right only says good things to me about you. financial problems are going to be hurting alot of people in the future if things doesnt turn around but hopefully they will see and learn by the mistakes you made. i myself WOULD still purchase animals from you if you do ever get back into it and have something i want because i DO believe in giving a person a second chance and i think alot of others on here would also just from seeing you are making things right by this situation. and as for the ones that say they were your friends i see it this way ( A FRIEND IS NOT SOMETHING YOU THROW AWAY LIKE A PAPER TOWEL JUST BECAUSE HE/SHE MADE A BAD DECISION OR JUDGEMENT WHEN HES DOWN AND OUT AND MAKES A MISTAKE )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!