Crocodile Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
varanman
Crocodile Monitor

About 5' now. Full claws and full tail. Prefer for buyer take the monitor and cage with it for $1,500.00. Monitor alone will be $1,000.00 OBO plus shipping. I am in absolutely no rush. If the monitor is not sold I will gladly start a breeding project with her early next year. The cage is a 10'x4'x6' ($700) made by me. The monitor itself is aggressive and does not like to be held. I have held this monitor a total of 3 times for the last several months I have had her for maximum adjustment to her current environment and minimal stress. Monitor is pictured shedding in one of the pictures provided. Shipping available at buyer's expense, no meeting half way, and no trades unless cbb red ackies are involved. I am not longer located on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton! I now reside in NC.

914-562-zero375
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2014, 06:34 PM   #2
borntobreed
Are you assuming this is a female or are you 100% positive?

Old 11-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
varanman
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobreed View Post
Are you assuming this is a female or are you 100% positive?
I'm assuming but i'm going off how the snout is short in comparison to males of similar size and the neck isn't as broad. And I have looked underneath the tail and it's very narrow, tiny bulges if any.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #4
Zane184
If you still have this baby available in 6 months I will gladly take her! I am moving out to AZ hopefully so it would be legal. I am located in Nebraska right now and it is illegal to have any type of lizard that grows over 5 feet...... I have a trio of red ackies too...

Old 02-25-2015, 04:15 PM   #5
Lizardking72
Hey man,

Do you still have the croc?

Old 04-21-2015, 02:00 AM   #6
CrotalusMan
Still have her? Text me 714 617 0363

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!