Bad Guy Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:42 PM   #71
Steveboos
Good luck man!! If it makes you feel anybetter, a lot of people in the reptile industry have lost way more than $300 doing business with unknown people. I do a lot of research these days on the people i send money to or even sell to just to make sure they check out.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #72
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveboos View Post
Good luck man!! If it makes you feel anybetter, a lot of people in the reptile industry have lost way more than $300 doing business with unknown people. I do a lot of research these days on the people i send money to or even sell to just to make sure they check out.

Man, I've seen that. Some people have lost several THOUSANDS! This has definitely been a cheap lesson-learned and I research everyone now. Only problem was this guy actually checked out.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #73
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonedskillz View Post
if he would wait for the post office to get back ahold of me would be a good thing also i have an open case number for the package with them right now just waiting to here back
Just a heads up. Looks like Clint logged back in from his 3 month vacation. Still no replies or any attempt to address the issue. The claim with USPS to get the money back has either be phony or he just kept that money too.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #74
sagespyder@yahoo.com
that sucks. it has been a while. hoping this would die down perhaps? but either way, it is good to have this brought back up what with the season starting and all.

maybe if with this coming up again he will figure it is best to get it over with and send you a refund to make good and recover something of his name before he starting posting ads. Hopefully..

Old 01-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #75
Amelanistic Orca
Klint "The Kon-Man" Gonner!!!!

Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #76
ForkedTung
Some info:

Quote:
$500.00
[klonedskillz]
Sun Conure Parrot , Cage, And More

hello i have a 2 year old male sun conure named Max, Max comes with a really nice cage, toys, travel carryer, and what ever food and treats i have left,,, for pictures or more info please feel free
Drummond Island, Michigan » Conures
updated 1 week ago (created 2 weeks ago)
http://www.hoobly.com/12014/2149/0/

http://s43.photobucket.com/home/klonedskillz

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

Old 09-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #77
klonedskillz
Hello Nick
Its been a long time since i have been around, or even on here or the net for that matter, back then i was going through some perty rough stuff, and was not out to screw anyone if i was why would i have sent you out a snake?
and looking at my bad guy thread i can see now that you did get the wrong snake and im VERY sorry for that, At the time all the females i had did lay eggs that year,
as for the herpstat did you ever recieve it or your money back? I will swear on my life that it went out when i said it did, i know its been a long time,
But i want you to know how truelly sorry i am, and i did not just dissapere to avoid any of this, you can choose to belive me or not its up to you but at that time i was looseing/lost my house my job everything, and when i did just vanish i was in an ER bed for a while, then homeless,
I Have Finally got off that Island and just now starting to get back on my feet,
i have just started a job aug 1st, and things are finally starting to look up, i will post this same message in my BOA thread,,,,,,
But i wanted you to be the first to know how truelly sorry i am that this went sour, im not that kind of person and don't want to be that kind of person i do have a conscious, and want to make this right,

Truelly Sorry
Clint Connor

Old 09-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #78
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
It sure is a small world.

I just snapped this picture a few minutes ago of this snake, which has recently been returned to me as part of a trade deal that didn't go as planned.

Here is the story as far as I know to be true.

I made a trade with a person who also lives in Michigan that I contacted through fauna. The trade involved 2 adult female normals. Through a set of circumstances of which I don't know the exact details, the 2 normal females ended up in the hands of Clint and this appears to me to be one that you "picked".

The person that I originally made the deal with picked up the 2 females from Clint and returned them to me on Saturday. They are currently in my possession. The 2nd female wasn't one of the other 2 in the pictures so I didn't include any pictures of her.

I don't know the exact details of any sort of agreements between the person I made the deal with and Clint but I get the impression that Clint screwed over this person as well. I haven't included the name of the person I did the trade deal with as we have worked something out and as long as that goes as planned I don't see any reason to post his name in any sort of negative light.

John
don't really mean to bring this up either but you made a deal with Nick M. witch is my cousin, and i did not screw him over,
and as far as i know the deal you to had was "HE" breeds your 2 snakes with his pinstripe male, and you get a baby, thats all i really know of it
Nick did all the breeding by the time i got the snakes breeding was done,

And as for mine and Nicks Agreements there was really none, he called me up one day asked if i wanted his snakes because he was moveing, and couldn't take them, he drove all the snakes and everything to the U.P. to my house and droped them off and left that night,
Then he told me o ya 2 of them females ain't mine and i have an agreement with another guy and he gets a pinstripe baby out of 1 of the clutch's that hatches, if any of them took that is, "he shouldn't of even braught 2 females that where not his all the way to the U.P, that HE had on lone" he should of just braught them back to you, now comes the next probablem with your guys agreement 2 months after i got all his snakes they started laying eggs 60-70 days later they started hatching Problem they where all normals and pastels every clutch,

And as you stated Nick M drove all the way to my house picked up your 2 females and returned them to you, past that i have no clue what you to worked out or had worked out, and should not be posted as negitive in my negitive thread, i have never talked to you, met you, had any dealings with you, Nick M. was at Fault here not me

Old 09-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonedskillz View Post
want to make this right,

What specific steps (include a timeline please) are in your plans to 'make this right'?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #80
Lucille
Clint, you are reading the thread, and it is not a difficult question unless your claim to want to make things right was not truthful.

klonedskillz
Kloned Morphs
Trader Rating: (-1) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 09-01-2012 10:20 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!