SOLD!! Leather male 100% het. hypo, poss. trans - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
barker109
Leather male 100% het. hypo, poss. trans

This boy is about 16in long and weighs in at 261. His hatch date was 7/26/2010. He had a nice red/orange to him and should produce some outstanding babies. He's nice and smooth!
Genetics are: Italian LB 100% Het Hypo Translucent X Red Orange Hypo Het Tranlucent (Phantom Dragons)
Grandmother: Hypo red/orange
The father of this female is from the above pairing, a hypo leatherback possibly het. for trans bred to a red het. hypo female.
Asking 150.00 shipped.
No trades please.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #2
Bearded Ambitions
Are these 2 males siblings to my guy? I have almost given up on keeping him in a tank lol. I never use lids on my tanks cause i have never really had a problem. Well this guy refuses to stay in the tank....However he dosent run off..he sleeps on the dome of the light or on the uvb fixture all the time lol. i put him back and wake up in morning to him on top, so i just put him in tank for feeding and rest of day he chils on top lol. Great dragon

Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
barker109
Yes, those are his brothers! These clutches have all had wonderful personalities. The older guy in the ad has hit the adolescent puberty stage. Too many other dragons around. That is so cute that your guy sits on top of the cage. How neat! Wouldn't work at my house though with 13 dogs......LOL! Glad your enjoying your boy!

Take care, Matt
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
DragonsNDoodles
I was at Stephanie Dobos' house yesterday. She has one of your girls from this clutch! She's doing great. Such a personality and she eats everything! Very healthy. I'm definitely thinking about this boy.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
barker109
Well, he's here and waiting......LOL!

Thanks,
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
Jungle Jewels Reptiles
Hi Karen,

I just pm'd you...

Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
barker109
Pm'd back
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!