Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #131
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
Never said you were lying, but common sense would tell most people that when you come to a site that is only about experiences of selling, buying and/or trading, that attention to detail is crucial and very pertinent.

So, can you explain in detail, what the covered in scabs/sores vs found 4 sores/scabs and which it is. Was the snake "covered" or was there just a few the first time you saw the snake
When I received the snake, I noticed he had more than 2 but were 4 {which was my first thought.} As Robert stated there were only 2. I gave benefit of doubt and had his employee call Robert to verify the snake was fine and would heal.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #132
GBU Enterprises
Lucille again Brandon isn't lying but you have to be there to experience the person. And I thought he said UVB but he did correct me. That was my post. But the lighting is still an unnecessary purchase.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #133
Brandonadam209
[quote=reptile_jones;1505668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post

Do you remember what he quoted you on a CB?

Yes, he called his shipper, and told me 100. I proceeded with the CB

Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #134
Lucille
Quote:

He was going to euthanize the snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post

We are completely capable of caring for the snake ourselves, but he refuses to return. He claims because we said we would euthanize it. That makes no sense. Why would I just "throw away" money or the snake? What I told him was that we would either send the animal back to whom we purchased it from (which is NOT an importer, but one of the most prominent names in the reptile industry), or, if (and only if) it did not respond to our care that we would ultimately euthanize it. Any twisting of words is simply an attempt at trying to make us look evil.

More paint Brandon?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #135
Discojaguar
Quote:

But this does say you cannot trust Robert to do what is best for his customer

He did what's best for his "customer" which is to offer a refund for the return of the snake a FULL refund. I don't understand why this is confusing you, or why if customer service is your big issue that you wont take him up on it.

TBH in the time frame that you've had the snake, and the "petshop" (I use that lightly since it's apparent the place in question is anything but, (that being better than a mere petshop)) origin of the snake in question I would be happy that they are offering to take the snake back at all since most places (even the most well meaning and well run) have a no guarantee on live animals once you buy it, or a very limited guarantee. just baffled is all

also, just my .02$ for being a WC it looks pretty spiffy

Old 08-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #136
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBU Enterprises View Post
Lucille again Brandon isn't lying
Naomi, unless you are God in disguise, whether Brandon is lying is up to each reader to decide after considering all the posts.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #137
Discojaguar
I wouldn't be so sure, as if you look back to the beginning of the thread, the snake in question was supposed to be a display animal....you'd need some type of lighting to display it I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBU Enterprises View Post
Lucille again Brandon isn't lying but you have to be there to experience the person. And I thought he said UVB but he did correct me. That was my post. But the lighting is still an unnecessary purchase.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #138
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discojaguar View Post
He did what's best for his "customer" which is to offer a refund for the return of the snake a FULL refund. I don't understand why this is confusing you, or why if customer service is your big issue that you wont take him up on it.

TBH in the time frame that you've had the snake, and the "petshop" (I use that lightly since it's apparent the place in question is anything but, (that being better than a mere petshop)) origin of the snake in question I would be happy that they are offering to take the snake back at all since most places (even the most well meaning and well run) have a no guarantee on live animals once you buy it, or a very limited guarantee. just baffled is all

also, just my .02$ for being a WC it looks pretty spiffy
You obviously have different views in life. That is okay we are obligated to this.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #139
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discojaguar View Post
I wouldn't be so sure, as if you look back to the beginning of the thread, the snake in question was supposed to be a display animal....you'd need some type of lighting to display it I would think.
yeah, a regular fluorescent light, not a 75 watt basking light.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #140
Brandonadam209
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post

We are completely capable of caring for the snake ourselves, but he refuses to return. He claims because we said we would euthanize it. That makes no sense. Why would I just "throw away" money or the snake? What I told him was that we would either send the animal back to whom we purchased it from (which is NOT an importer, but one of the most prominent names in the reptile industry), or, if (and only if) it did not respond to our care that we would ultimately euthanize it. Any twisting of words is simply an attempt at trying to make us look evil.

This guy I have in Bold would send such a poor specimen. I can get better quality from Backwater reptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!