Bad Guy David Martinez - BoidaeRepin 100 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2019, 11:56 AM   #11
mbeach
He did purchase two pairs of pure locale boas and I did think we had a gteat relationship happening. That's why I trusted him. The third transaction did not go well. He still owes me $880. And I'm sure I'll never see it. Too bad.

Old 12-14-2019, 12:45 PM   #12
mbeach
David Martinez

I've been talking to David the last few days. He promises me that he will pay me back the first of the year. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's not a rip off or a bad guy. If I get my money then I'll be happy to rescind my comments and even say good things about him. Fingers crossed. MB

Old 12-14-2019, 05:15 PM   #13
elena
That's great to hear. I hope he comes through for you.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #14
mbeach
I've been talking to David the last few days. He feels pretty bad about all this. He promised me he would pay me the first of the year. I don't think he's a rip off so if he does I'm willing to rescind my comments about David.
We'll see.

Old 12-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #15
mbeach
I've been talking to David the last few days. He promised to pay me back by the first of the year. If he does I will be happy to rescind my comments about him. I've talked to him many times and I never thought of him as a rip off.
So we'll see.
MB

Old 12-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #16
mbeach
David Martinez

I spoke with David and he assures me that he is going to pay me after the first of the year. I don't think he is a rip off. That's why I trusted him. If he does I will be happy to take back my comments.

Old 12-23-2019, 05:25 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach View Post
Don't trust this guy.
I read the whole thread and I think you are right, don't trust him. He seems to be great at making promises and not following through.

Old 12-25-2019, 01:16 AM   #18
LauraB
Yeah, like Lucille, I'll be surprised if David Martinez actually follows through. Sounds like just a big talker since he did not start talking/making promises to you, Michael, until he was exposed here by Elena.

Old 12-25-2019, 01:20 AM   #19
elena
Mr. Martinez has since sent me multiple text messages stating that it was all good between him and Mr. Beach, that the two of them have an agreement, and that I should mind my own business.

Old 12-25-2019, 01:50 AM   #20
LauraB
'Nuff said. Thanks Elena, for NOT minding your own business. All we skeptics can do is wait and see if Martinez will live up to his word.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!