what happens to a pyro when you shake in a little kingcorn? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2003, 05:06 PM   #11
diablohogs
Angry sociology? yes.

to question weather or not it is beneficial to cross gene pools can be answered with a semester of your time, a text book and a few bucks. kelli i don't even understand why you are here. you show up on the thread saying your ex used to hybridize snakes and you disapprove of the practice than next thing you know your thanking my partner for his civil justification for practicing the same thing. so you picked up your old copy of Golden Books Reptiles and Amphibians to define a few terms and now your an expert on hybridizing and why its bad?

please i would like to know. where is the crime? whats bad about hybridizing and please keep any supremist comments of yours off of snake discussions.

Seamus... such hatred. i'm not suprised at all by the 7 warnings you have aquired over time. i can see why you've chosen to focus your energy on insects. my question to you is why have you chosen to ignore my posts on the other thread. afraid i was making too much sense?

also what sort of valueble groundbreaking science have you guys discovered thru your purism?

that pyros crossed with pyros produce similar looking pyros? wow. gotta admit thats one for the books... i'm gonna call darwin on that one, he'll be mindblown.

anyway that's about all i have to say until of course the purists begin picking appart everything i said. but worry not. i'll be ready.

you know its too bad your breeding bugs seamus... with your purist beliefs i'd probably buy a snake from you to throw into one of my hybrid projects. maybe i can get some ants off you for my skinks. they like pure ants better.

chad elmore
http://www.diablosnakefarm.com