For Sale Unique snapping turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-22-2015, 09:47 PM   #1
turtleboy94
Unique snapping turtles

I have up for sale a group of unique snapping turtles. The group consists of two common snapper morphs and a Siamese alligator snapping turtle. Feel free to make me an offer on all of the following or just one individual animal. All are this years hatchlings. I will have better pictures tomorrow so please contact me if interested. The common snappersne has a lighter white shell with an all black bottom like a melanistic. The second is a hypo with the all white bottom and a blue head. The Siamese is obviously one of a kind. If interested feel free to call me at 937-479-9265 or via e-mail at aaronquinn99@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

All turtles under 4 inches are sold for scientific, educational, or export purposes only.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2015, 10:13 PM   #2
wohlerswi
That's beyond sad bud. You need to euthanize that animal now. It Will never live a quality life if it lives.

Old 10-13-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
Au Duong Phong
that looks like a piece of bird poop.

Then I realized it's two joined turtles. That is hideous and nasty. This type of thing turns the beauty of the hobby into a freak type hobby. Two headed turtles and snakes and such are just deformities

Old 10-13-2015, 01:19 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Cut the negativity.

If you want to engage a seller with legitimate detail-oriented or customer-seller/transaction-related discussion, please feel free. If you are going to be making positions on your approval or disapproval of something, take it to the relevant discussion forum. If you have had a good or bad experience with a seller/buyer or if you need to make an information thread regarding a particular seller/buyer, take it to an appropriately formatted BOI thread.

Old 10-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #5
Au Duong Phong
oh. ok My bad

Old 10-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #6
calebroad
I almost want to buy that just so I can give it a humane death, then I would throw is in a lake so it can be absorbed back in the earth. That's sad

Old 10-13-2015, 04:26 PM   #7
atlasreptiles
Can't help but agree with ALL of you; including Nick!.

Old 10-14-2015, 11:18 PM   #8
Texoticas Reptiles
Negativity

And the negativity continues... turtleboy94 is a legitimate member since 09. I say you start suspending/banning these immature kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Cut the negativity.

If you want to engage a seller with legitimate detail-oriented or customer-seller/transaction-related discussion, please feel free. If you are going to be making positions on your approval or disapproval of something, take it to the relevant discussion forum. If you have had a good or bad experience with a seller/buyer or if you need to make an information thread regarding a particular seller/buyer, take it to an appropriately formatted BOI thread.

Old 10-14-2015, 11:21 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoticas Reptiles View Post
And the negativity continues... turtleboy94 is a legitimate member since 09. I say you start suspending/banning these immature kids!
I go by the site rules on these matters.

Let us drop any commentary not pertinent to engaging the seller for the sake of a transaction or information on a decision that would potentially drive a transaction, please.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:49 AM   #10
Au Duong Phong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoticas Reptiles View Post
and why are you here adding your comment after all mr. mature grown up ? Why don't you do it yourself ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!