Interesting public bashing..... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #31
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Really!?!?! The worst customers, bosses, business dealings I have ever had in this respect were women.
Posting off Topic!!! Posting off Topic!!!

I had NO clue you knew my ex.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #32
Lucille
I got upset when I saw that link and its contents because I think a lot of Fauna.

I am going to do something very difficult, and that is apologize for the too inclusive net I threw. There are private issues, but all who said I should have not brought them here are correct. I do make mistakes and this was a doozy.
In the interests of peace I ask we stop it here.
I am sorry, all.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:40 PM   #33
Gary O
Rich I thought they were the same person that offered both. Sorry. Brian and I never talked about what he offered just that he did. And in your post you brought up that someone offered to buy. and then I took it that you turned it down and they made another offer.

A slap in the face as it might be atleast you would get something out of it instead of nothing....That is my opinion though.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:40 PM   #34
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Also, why post it in a paid section where Brian cannot visit to defend himself since it seems he is taking the blame for the ratings?

bcfos was NOT suspended, that I know of. Should he choose to he can reply anytime he wants to.

The choice is entirely up to him.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:41 PM   #35
jenn
[quote=lucille]I got upset when I saw that link and its contents because I think a lot of Fauna.

You know thats great that you think very highly of this place, but that still gave you NO right to bash the TRR room or the people who post there. And i really hope you apology is true, because i truely don't think you know what you did by making that remark! There are a lot of good people from here that post on TRR and im sure they would NOT be very happy to read what you posted!

Old 02-27-2005, 09:44 PM   #36
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Also, why post it in a paid section where Brian cannot visit to defend himself since it seems he is taking the blame for the ratings?
He didn't...this is a free section. Even tight wads like me can post here.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #37
Gary O
SPJ

Brian can post here. I have not paid anything and I can. Unless he was banned. I will let Brian know about this thread though. But I do not think he will come here. He may though.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #38
Wilomn
Jen, is there a connection between you and Randy T? I noticed the site in your sig. line and was curious.

thanks in advance

Old 02-27-2005, 09:51 PM   #39
jenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Jen, is there a connection between you and Randy T? I noticed the site in your sig. line and was curious.

thanks in advance

Just a active member of ACC. Which by the way my thoughts and opinions in no way reflect what ANY one from ACC feels about this issue or any other that i take part in.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #40
Wilomn
Cool and thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!