Please Any One Help Me Just Help Me Its An Emergency!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2004, 06:20 PM   #1
dan1234
does anyone have any advice before getting a dragon?

i was thinking about getting a dragon because they seem like good pets but i want to know what they are really are like so i kneed some advice if there is anything i should be ready for because i know not to go and buy one right away.

Old 04-29-2004, 07:35 PM   #2
Dr Owens
This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. In the future, please do not post questions in the classifieds section. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2004, 07:48 PM   #3
Dr Owens
I just had to delete 3 topics from the Classified/For Sale section of the site that were asking the EXACT SAME question as this topic. Then when I get over here to the appropriate forum for these kinds of questions, I find out that you had asked the exact same question over here. Please review the rules for posting on the site.

Asking the same question over and over again will not get you an answer any faster. If you truly need an answer right now, use the search feature and see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.

Old 04-29-2004, 07:51 PM   #4
dan1234
ok jeez im a new member is it really my fault this site is set up so complicated!

Old 04-29-2004, 07:53 PM   #5
dan1234
the reason why i had the same questions over here is maybe because you moved my other questions over here...duh

Old 04-29-2004, 07:54 PM   #6
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by dan1234
ok jeez im a new member is it really my fault this site is set up so complicated!
I understand that you might be a new member, but you are still expected to post appropriately. The manner in which you have been posting would not be considered acceptable on ANY forum...not just this one.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you are able to find the information that you're looking for.

Old 04-29-2004, 07:57 PM   #7
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by dan1234
the reason why i had the same questions over here is maybe because you moved my other questions over here...duh
No...you had posted the same question four times in the classifieds and once here before this particular topic was moved and before any of them were deleted.

You are the one with the issue here, not me...duh.

Old 04-29-2004, 08:45 PM   #8
jenn_jeffery
An emergency? You've got to be kidding me. At any rate, if you do ever have a true emergency, take the animal in question directly to the vets.

As for your question, do plenty of research. Dragons require large cages, lots of heat, and special lighting.

http://www.vandivers.com
http://www.dachiu.com/

those are both good sites to start with for care info.

Also, try

www.google.com and type in "bearded dragon care" and such to find good caresheets. When you've done plenty of reading, and have specific questions, then come back with those and people will be willing to help you. Do your homework first though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!