Inquiry david poppy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
kingsnake
david poppy

HERE YOU ALL ARE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT FROM DAVID POPPY THAT I PAID IN FULL AND IS 50% HET GRANITE but maybe i was the full because i was told it was a female before i paid ,i bought the snake without even seeing it so whos playing the games????shall i take picks of his name and website printed on bottem and his phone # PAID IN FULL NO AGGREEMENT TO SELL TO HIM AT ALL thank you all very much wheres the agreement to sell her back or should i take more picks with his info on the bottem are you gonna deny this DAVE????????
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
kingsnake
oh i forgot remember he stated it was NOT HET GRANITE?well read on what does DAVID STATE TO ME THE SNAKE I BOUGHT AND PAID IN FULL 50 % HET GRANITE just like i said as i was told by mr DAVID POPPY the one who lied to you all and said it wasnt and i owed him money he states i paid him in full or are you gonna deny this david?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Alex G
I think he meant that it was not 100% het granite, just 50%, and thus advertising it as 100% is misleading anyways. This could have been made by you on MS Word, by the way. It doesn't really prove anything. Where are the emails you mentioned?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
eskew
I think this situation is already being addressed in your bad guy thread...

Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
poppy
Not to be a complainer, but this is one of the reasons I at first hesitated to post our transaction on the BOI as I did not want retalitory posts. My name is not the one in question. I feel that a moderator should delete this thread, & post this under the thread Titled Bad Guy Nikko Gambino aka Kingsnake, the thread I started. But regardless, here is the rest of the documents in question:

Yes, I emailed that to you Nikko, I also emailed this document too. I made them up and sent them to you at your urging so you had proof that you did not steal them or smuggle them because the Department of fish and wildlife were doing their monthly inspection of your property due to your prior criminal acts involving reptiles and reptile smuggling, you needed proof they were obtained legally. It was my own fault for not adding our verbal agreement that I would be givin the first oportunity to buy her back in the event you decided to sell her. Yes, my fault. But your word is still all you got, and now you got nothing. You did refuse to sell her back, you lied to me that she was not really for sale, you have slandered my good name, implying that I am lying, and you owe me nothing and never did. What a shame, and what a waste of my time. You did pay me back $200.00 though, and you have manged to get caught up in multiple lies. Over what? A couple bucks. How sad.

Stating she was a male was a typo as we discussed this in our emails, I can post them if you would like, but they also have you admitting to selling the normals as het granites, but if you want I can post that too. I called you out on trying to sell her as a het granite, which she is not. She is 50% het. You misrepresented her, that is what I was saying, as you misrepresented the irian jayas you resold as het granites too. But like the email you sent me states, you went back to the buyers who bought them as 100% het granites and informed them that they were just normal and the buyers were still super happy to get those nice normals from you for $300 each or more, right? Shall we get into a posting war? The paypal shows the $200 you finally paid, and the $100 owing, it also shows the $300.00 request I sent you that you cancelled because, as you stated, $200 was the best you could do at the moment.

I didnt come here to fight, I inquired about buying my snake back, and the $100.00 you still owe, I had no idea you would begin a character assasination against me, and start lying through your teeth.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
poppy
The emails with these documents, and the rest of our corespondence, including me scolding Nikko for selling the normals as 100% het granites etc. can be forwarded to the moderators, I have no problems with it at all.

Moderators feel free to email me, I can forward every single bit of correspondence with Nikko and you can disect it however you will.

I did not expect this to blow up as it has, some people don't know when they are through. The gigs up Nikko but you just keep digging deeper and deeper. All this could have been avoided, all you had to do was tell the truth and at least just make the $100.00 right with me, but instead you swear up and down that you never owed me a dime.

I said it and I will say it one more time. How very sad you are.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #7
kingsnake
"where in the world did the reptile criminal stuff come from?are you nuts?anyone can check my back ground WOW this is what you resorted to to make me look bad because i show proof and now you want to slander my name and tell people ive been involved in criminal reptile activity WOW if you can dig that one up be my guest and post that it should be made available PUPBLIC RECORDS so you should have no problem digging up your statements you just made towards me wich i will assure the public that never happened and you went and made a new paper stating new deal WOW this is gonna be good thanks for the help sorry Dave but now i have to take other measures ive been advised not to say a single word you shouldnt of made up the fake criminal charges stuff against me telling people that sorry but i can no longer talk on here its in the hands of another you said it Dave why you wanna threaten me is beyond my imagination sorry it had to end this way.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #8
Alex G
Nikko, how old are you?

Old 09-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #9
eskew
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you're trying to allude to the idea that you sought legal counsel and were advised at 11:00 pm on a mon night to no longer "talk" about this? You are a side show chief! Looks to me that it's another not so crafty lie to bow out with your tail between your legs.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
The emails with these documents, and the rest of our corespondence, including me scolding Nikko for selling the normals as 100% het granites etc. can be forwarded to the moderators, I have no problems with it at all.

Moderators feel free to email me, I can forward every single bit of correspondence with Nikko and you can disect it however you will.
Feel free to post your own evidence. I think I can speak for the moderation team by saying that we have no interest in sifting through it for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!