For Sale Website Development and Logos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 10-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
kyrenthia
Lightbulb Website Development and Logos

Hello Everyone!

My name is Carly and I am a web developer who is interested in selling my services. I graduated from college in 2015 with a B.S. in Information Technology with a specialization in Web and Multimedia. I have a few websites currently up if you are interested in seeing some of my work.

I cannot give an exact price here, it is on a case-by-case basis. The price all depends on what exactly you need for your website. The cost can range anywhere from $25 to $500. This takes into account difficulty, time required, whether or not hosting needs to be provided by me, custom graphics, etc. I'm willing to work with you on the cost.

Below is a small list of what I can do for you:
  • HTML Web Pages with custom themes
  • Responsive Website Design
  • WordPress Website
  • Small Web Applications (cost calculator, etc)
  • Database Work
  • Web Hosting
  • Logo Design

This is just a small list. If you have any ideas of what you are looking for, just send me a message and I will let you know if I can handle it for you. I will never waste anyone's time by accepting a job that I'm not sure I can do. I do want to note that if hosting is required, I can either provide hosting for a small yearly fee or I can walk you through purchasing your own hosting. I will also help walk you through purchasing your domain. I will not purchase the domain for you. I want you to always have access to it in case something happens.

Other extra cost may include stock images and premium WordPress themes if that's what you choose to go with.

If you are interested in my services, please send me an email at carlyphenis@gmail.com. I will send you a PDF form you can fill out, save, and send back to me. Using that sheet, I will determine a cost and discuss it with you. I want to always be fair so I'm willing to work with you a bit on the price. Right now the only trade I would be interested in is a Lygodactylus Williamsi.

Together we can build your dream website. I will work on it until it's exactly what you pictured. If you are not satisfied, we will figure out a solution together.

Below are a couple of my websites:
http://www.petiles.com
http://www.carlyphenis.com

It may take a couple of days for me to respond, but I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!