Gravid conda questions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-27-2017, 12:31 AM   #1
Imathnakeee
Gravid conda questions

Hey y'all, I've been working on breeding a few hybrids this year from my female green to my male yellow, a few weeks back I fed my female( keep in mind I've been pairing since mid September) well I fed my female and saw the lump which was weird because it was a jumbo rat that doesn't normally put a very big bump in her figure,well about 2 days go by and she still has s small lump and Annie's digest slow so I sloughed it to that, but the next day she was freaking massive like the " like she ate a football" thing everyone says, like it was crazy noticeable. It's been about 2weeks since she first chunked up and the bulge has definatly gone down but she's still swollen a bit more then usual, definatly not normal, I had her ultrasounded back in mid September and the breeder said she had good follicles hence why I started pairing, all in all the question I have is do you think it was an ovulation or a pre ov swell, I thought it was a pos but it was huge,the hugeness lasted about 2 days though and she started to puff down a little,I'm starting to second guess thinking it was an ovulation because I wasn't looking for a pre ov swell and might have missed it, I'd love your opinion

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!