Inquiry Marty Taylor AKA KingDragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Retics'nBalls
Exclamation Marty Taylor AKA KingDragon

I was wondering if anyone has done business or have had any interaction with Marty Taylor of Washington D.C. He wants to do a trade with me, but I can't find anything on him. His fauna name here is KingDragon, his account was created in Jan. of this year and he's already banned, which is not a good sign
Any help would be appreciated.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
"KingDragon" was banned for false account, it's David Huffman (or at least, he failed to provide proof it's NOT him).

Prior bad guy thread on Dave:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134882

Old 02-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
tikigator
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retics'nBalls View Post
I was wondering if anyone has done business or have had any interaction with Marty Taylor of Washington D.C. He wants to do a trade with me, but I can't find anything on him. His fauna name here is KingDragon, his account was created in Jan. of this year and he's already banned, which is not a good sign
Any help would be appreciated.

Are you talking about the "Krurmine yellowbelly" female that was advertised on here? I made a trade deal with him on Feb 6th, two males for her we were going to meet (not ship) at the end of the month to exhange snakes. I did a quick search on his name but nothing came up when I searched and then the ad was pulled (I figured since we made a deal he pulled the ad down). And since we were not shipping I wasn't too concerned, my animals weren't going to leave my possession if he didn't have the female.

I was just on BP.net just now and came across this thread:

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...Need-some-help

And wondered why this person (the OP) would be trying to trade a snake that I already made a trade deal on...??? And then I read further and the OP said the guy was a scammer and posted his email address: bullypitts187@gmail.com which is the same email as he was using to correspond with me. So I jumped on BOI to see if anyone had posted anything and sure enough I saw your post from a couple days ago. Granted when I was searching for him, prior to Feb 6, I didn't see anything posted about him.

I just emailed him to ask if we were still on for our trade deal. I am going to love to hear his reponse when I ask him why he's working out trade deals with other people......

Old 02-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
tikigator
FYI he wrote me back and said our deal was still on and that he had not heard from me so he was "keeping his options open"...I said it had only been 5 days since we last communicated and the deal was we were meeting at the end of the month, so what was I supposed to do contact him every single day asking if the deal was still on? I asked him if our deal was still on then why did he make a deal with 2 other people in the last 2 days for the same snake? And then he got angry and (miraculously enough) said the snake sold today (wow!) and called me a few choice words and told me he doesn't want to do business with me. total scammer.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
hhmoore
Please keep in mind that posting links to threads on other sites is a form of anonymous third party quotation, and not allowed on the BOI. (There is a sticky to that effect - with an explanation - at the top of the BOI thread list)

Old 03-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
Cold Djinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
FYI he wrote me back and said our deal was still on and that he had not heard from me so he was "keeping his options open"...I said it had only been 5 days since we last communicated and the deal was we were meeting at the end of the month, so what was I supposed to do contact him every single day asking if the deal was still on? I asked him if our deal was still on then why did he make a deal with 2 other people in the last 2 days for the same snake? And then he got angry and (miraculously enough) said the snake sold today (wow!) and called me a few choice words and told me he doesn't want to do business with me. total scammer.
Who has the YB girl, now?

That's my Ivy that was traded for a "female" Kahl Albino BCI that turned out to be male AND was guaranteed me in writing that would be staying with the guy [whatever his real name is] forever as a pet.

Who has her now?

I really want to know if she's being well cared for as she was quite loved!

Anybody who can help...please?

And yes, he is a scammer and piece of scum liar.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bullypitts187@gmail.com, david huffman