Drymarchon for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
ALAN BRUTOSKY
Drymarchon for sale

Drymarchon for sale:

2011 Texas Indigo : from unrelated high colored stock $600. each

2011 Unicolor Cribo : 3 separate clutches from pure unrelated golden adults .
$ 600 – 750 each

2011 Black Tail Cribo : WC x WC breeding of handpicked pattern less bodied and unmarked bellied adults with solid black tails
Simply the finest examples of a True BT available
$500 each

2011 Black Tail Cribo : Typical Black tail hatchlings with marked lined belly and side markings
$ 250 each

2011 Mexican West Coast Cribo : gorgeous solid black /pink bellied little monsters . The hardier version of a Eastern Indigo !
$1,000. each

2011 Paraguay Yellow Tail Cribo : First true captive breeding of this sought after locality
$1,500 each

2011 Suriname x Paraguay Yellow Tail Cribo : Combination of the two of the highest yellow localities
These hatchlings are knockouts
$750. each

2011 Guyana Yellow Tail Cribo : From stunning chocolate brown and yellow adults
$400. each

All 2011 hatchlings are :

Captive Bred
3-4 months old . No risky fragile stage hatchlings here!
Fully established feeders on anything offered to them.
Flawless.
No lumps, bumps, kinks or aberrant belly scales.
Properly sexed
From the largest and most genetically diverse Drymarchon collection in the USA !!!

Email me for pictures and more information at ajbrutosky@msn.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/enginefo...?blend=22&ob=5

Alan Brutosky
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
akonitony
This is the ad for which I have been waiting - for 4 long months. Can't say enough good things about the animals available here. If you think they look good in the pics and videos, you'll be blown away once you see any of them in person. I'll take a male uni, a pair of Texas, and a pair of rubidus, please. Well-worth every penny.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
lovin2act
I am curious about the statement about the Mexican West Coast Cribo being a hardier version of the Eastern Indigo. What meanest this? Not asking in a derogatory way at all, just am curious about it

You can pm me if you decide to answer, I dont want to clutter up the ad here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread