Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #11
gsrept
How come this thread under the body of main paragraph is signed Clark Tucker but it is Joe capones account I thought you could not post under someone else.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #12
Temporalis_Enterprises
I think the thread should be deleted for that reason alone.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
DaveyFig
The post is Joe's. He refers to Clark throughout the post. The first time it is Clark "speaking" is in the email that Joe posted that was sent from Clark to Kevin. Joe's intro to that is, "Also below is an email we sent to Kevin about all the snakes that are misrepresented genetically..." Correct me if I am wrong.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
gsrept
Not sure the whole post is so confusing hard to follow. Maybe should be clarified.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #15
gsrept
Its as hard to read as the email he sent Nerd. made no sense.

Old 05-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #16
JordanAng420
I am terribly confused also. Anyone care to share an abbreviated version of what's going on?

Old 05-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
Willow
I have no idea whats going on either

but just by the pics....those don't look like hidden gene womas, or hidden gene woma combos to me.

The first time I saw those animals posted in the classifieds I thought that to myself.

Other then that, I'm kinda lost myself.

Old 05-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #18
Snake-Queen
Wouldn't this have been better posted on the ball python discussion forum? The whole thread is long and written more like a debate than a BOI post with a specific complaint.

While I admit that the genetic references are beyond my knowledge, there is little proof beyond the OPs word.

The email posted as "proof" is not in its entirety with headers or the supposed reply where Kevin states he is "lying" or making things up.

Also, when you post on the BOI you cannot state that only the person you are addressing should respond, well you can, but don't expect your command/request be followed when your story has enough holes/ lack of proof in it to drive a bus.

Post the email communications that you claim to have, with the headers. Otherwise, they are just hear say and not valid proof.
Don't expect to be treated any different here, than any other poster because you are a "big time" breeder. (I don't know this, I inferred it from comments made by other members)

Old 05-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #19
Willow
^---to elaborate...they looked like normal woma ball pythons, which I believe Kevin has stated are very different then his HG womas.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I have no idea whats going on either

but just by the pics....those don't look like hidden gene womas, or hidden gene woma combos to me.

The first time I saw those animals posted in the classifieds I thought that to myself.

Other then that, I'm kinda lost myself.
My thoughts exactly. Just a way to sell womas for thousands.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!