Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 AM   #21
pch101
Lee,

Tell me how you packed the Boa. Was it is a sack or a deli cup? If so, how was it secured? Was the Box lined with styrofoam? Please include as meny details as possible.

Old 07-11-2005, 12:03 PM   #22
Melle
I dont usually make posts on the board of inquiry, I just read. I sat here looking at the pics for a long time trying to find similarities and differences, and I am leaning towards them being the same 2 snakes. Just a lot of the little marks in between the saddles seem to match up. And look at this pic, the first band has the same spot, and in between the 6th and 7th band, the area of markings look VERY similar.

Hope this may help a little....
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #23
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Lee,

Tell me how you packed the Boa. Was it is a sack or a deli cup? If so, how was it secured? Was the Box lined with styrofoam? Please include as meny details as possible.
Ok Lee seeing as you have pictures of the boa in question please post pictures I sent you of the box as I no longer have them (dumb on my part I reckon)(last E-mail to Lee) Lee I picked this 1 and 3 other boas from a guy who was being shipped off to Iraq back in May when I was down in Texas, you say you compared the pictures and they are identical.Not that I doubt you which I dont. What I do find odd is I bought the Dh in April and if memory serves The one that got lost was a 2' and the one.. I have up is just shy of 18" send me the pictures tou compared it to please Like i said I just find this really odd.Thank you Billy

>From: "Serpents Plus" <sandboa@hotmail.com>
>To: clearwaterreptiles@msn.com
>Subject: RE: DH Ghost
>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:21:03 -0400
>
>The snake you have up for auction is identical to the one I sold
>you!!! I compared the photos, and the patterns are identical. Where
>did you get the snake if it is not the one I sold you? I think I am
>going to have to go to the BOI about this. Please don't make this
>worse than it already is. I am not playing games. Lee

>Lee Frey
>Serpents Plus
>sandboa@hotmail.com
>www.geocities.com/leeherps

>>From: "Bill Leverton" <clearwaterreptiles@msn.com>
>>To: sandboa@hotmail.com
>>Subject: RE: DH Ghost
>>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:14:23 -0400
>>
>>Lee,Im not sure I understand what your talking(typing)about How
>>were you scammed??? Please explain....your saying that the Dh I
>>have up is yours????? theres no way....please explain....Billy
>>
>>>From: "Serpents Plus" <sandboa@hotmail.com>
>>>To: ClearwaterReptiles@msn.com
>>>Subject: DH Ghost
>>>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:32:00 -0400
>>>Bill, I am emailing you about the DH ghost you have listed on
>>>Reptibid.com. I feel as if I got scammed!!! I suggest you email me
>>>immediately with an explanation and resend the $200 I refunded you
>>>for this snake!!! If I don't hear from you soon, I am going to
>>>make sure everyone knows what kind of person you really are!!! Lee
>>>Lee Frey
>>>Serpents Plus
>>>sandboa@hotmail.com
>>>www.geocities.com/leeherps

Old 07-11-2005, 12:23 PM   #24
Bill_Leverton
OK This is going to go on forever and we are going to be split on a 50%x50% its the same.... its different.....with all the personal crap going on in my life the last couple of months.... My name is all I have and to have it thrown up here like this I think Its useless to make this thread go on and on and on so to put an end to all of this I will pay Lee the 200 on 7/21/05 at 9am i will deposit it in my account by 11 am it will be in Paypay to keep my good name in tact. If this looks to be anything other then what is it is then take it as you will My Name is all I have and the longer this goes on the less my name will be worth Thank you and have a good sunny day

Old 07-11-2005, 12:47 PM   #25
Neil Gubitz
Bill.... You are doing the WRONG thing!!.... YOU are absolutely correct.... THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SNAKES.... PERIOD.... No camera angle of any kind can change the definite "arrow" shape of that saddle.... THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT SNAKES!!

Bill, you CAN'T let people push you around just because a couple of people can't see the difference.... you've got to stand up for yourself sometimes.... and THIS is one of those times.... I've never known you to be dishonest at all, but you can't just cave in because you "think" your name is in question.... if you do, there will be others that will think they can walk all over you by insinuating that they will take you to the BOI.... Hogwash....
Stand up for yourself....

Neil

Old 07-11-2005, 12:50 PM   #26
Jim O
Neil,

You're a day late and a dollar short on this one. Agree with it or not, how will it look if Bill goes back on his public promise here?

Old 07-11-2005, 12:56 PM   #27
Neil Gubitz
The ONLY reason he made that "public promise" is because he was under duress, and felt pressured to do it, "or else"!.... period....
That's why he can EASILY change his mind.... because HE IS RIGHT!!.... They ARE two different snakes....
What he's being pressured to do (if he DOES give the money back), is almost extortion.... It's not right, and Bill shouldn't do it....
Can I make myself any clearer for you??....

Neil

Old 07-11-2005, 01:02 PM   #28
Bill_Leverton
I have respect for everyone that has posted here and most like have the same respect for the ones that have yet to view their opinions. The only thing that keeps running through my mind is something my grand father said to me before he past "You come into this world and given a name..your parents teach you right from wrong..you will go through life with this name it is up to you what kind of name you will take to your grave" So in the reality of it all it comes down to What name do you want to carry....If anyone sees this as I'm being walked on by my gesture then so be it ,I see it as Its my name and right or wrong I will take it to my grave.

Old 07-11-2005, 01:11 PM   #29
Neil Gubitz
Bill.... Although I disagree.... I can respect your decision....
Do what you think is best for your "name".... but, don't be surprised when someone else reads this and tries it for himself.... That's all I'm saying....

Neil

Old 07-11-2005, 01:15 PM   #30
devenomized
"You come into this world and given a name..your parents teach you right from wrong..you will go through life with this name it is up to you what kind of name you will take to your grave"

Bill,

I don't know if Boas can have similar markings in more than two places. The snakes look similar, but in my opinion, the tail is totally different. I do not think it's the same snake. I think if Bill pulled a quick trick on Lee to get a free boa, he would not be posting the picture of the actual snake.

If snakes could talk, then we'll know the truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!