Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2006, 12:14 AM   #21
brianklein
If Chris does not exceed your expectations with the quality of the snakes he delivers to you I will eat a whole serving of LIVER!

I hate liver by the way!

Smile he will come through. By the way in case you did not know....there is KS and there is the BOI, must of us do not go there and most of them don't come here. (admitedly at least)

Old 04-16-2006, 12:18 AM   #22
Neil Gubitz
Rob.... Chill, dude.... I never said you were at fault for anything??.... You happen to be absolutely correct in this situation, and we should find Chris and HANG HIM!!.... lol

Two months IS stretching it a little (a LOT), but I'm SURE there's got to be an explanation.... Other than that, I don't know what to tell you....

Neil

Old 04-16-2006, 12:24 AM   #23
tejasranger
I'm not angry, just single minded, as most aerospace engineers will admit. I do want to thank everyone for their input. There is great value in the BOI.
Sincerely, Bob E.

Old 04-16-2006, 12:29 AM   #24
brianklein
the last activity I can fidn from ohim on here is 3/18

Old 04-16-2006, 12:33 AM   #25
Neil Gubitz
Well, Rob.... seems we have something in common.... I started school majoring in Animal Husbandry, but ended up majoring in Astronomy, just took up a lot of Time and Space!!.... lol

Neil

Old 04-16-2006, 01:10 AM   #26
dmasio
Let me start off by saying I was totally happy with the snakes I recieved from Chris last April when I ordered them in Feb. I understand about the cold northern weather I live in Ohio so winters here are also brutal (not quite as bad as Canadian border but still), I also understand about Bob feeling of being more than a little put off because I felt the same with no emails keeping me updated, I was the one who had to email and wait 3-4 days for an email and when I would get one it would be along the lines of you have to wait your turn which again I understand but it is pretty bad practice to keep taking on more orders than you can fill in a timely fashion. And Brian if anyone is sounding "smart alecky" it would have to be you. But thats just my opinion. Like I said Bob you just have to suck it up and tough it out you will get the snakes and it will take some time and I can pretty much guarantee they will be ok.
Damian Macioce

Old 04-16-2006, 01:34 AM   #27
varnyard
Let me say first that I have dealt with Robert D. England, Aka tejasranger.
He is a stand up guy 100%. I have never dealt with Chris at Top Shelf Exotics. But I have heard a lot of good things, I feel like he will take care of this. I will try to contact him as well VIA Reptile auctions, Administrator, I am sure he has a phone number. Robert also you need to have your full name in your signature, to keep from getting warning points.

Old 04-16-2006, 04:05 AM   #28
Chris@TSE
I apologize for my illness, apparently things have been hectic for the guys but they are trying their very best. Please be patient.

PS. I am not up to communicating via a BOI thread at the moment so you will have to excuse me... this will be my only response to this post. I was alerted via email by a few members and figured some sort of acknowledgement was required and you guys summed most of it up in a nutshell for us. I thank you, you guys are great. I hope to be back around soon. Praises, complaints, questions, anything can be sent to sales@topshelfexotic.com as this thread will not be monitored. The guys have better things to do, like ship orders!

Take care guys

Old 04-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #29
Cat_72
I have been waiting on a purchase from TSE as well, which I made the first part of February. While I have had some concerns as far as being able to get any updates or information back from them, I have not been *too* concerned as I have made prior purchases that I was more than happy with. But it had also crossed my mind that perhaps I may not get the '05 paid for, but an '06 baby.

I have heard that Chris has been ill, and though I understand how this can create a "backlog" as such, it would be good customer service to at least inform those waiting on purchases what is going on, so folks aren't left wondering. We ALL know how often times people think the worst when they don't get answers to their questions, and I would hate to see a good reputation like Chris's hurt by something fairly easily rectified.

Old 04-16-2006, 10:20 AM   #30
jglass38
I think all of you who decided to come on here and throw in praise for Chris are a bit misguided. Chris is a nice guy, yes. From what it appears, in this case and in others that are documented in this thread, TSE has failed to ship in a timely manner and appears to be a bit out of sorts in his absence. I am sorry to hear he has been sick, but if TSE decided to continue taking orders and collecting money despite his illness, they better be ready to ship those snakes out. Weather is not an issue in mid April. Snakes can safely be shipped at this time. As Cat said, it would be nice to see a little communication from them. It is also unfortunate that Chris decided not to address a legitimate BOI thread when he obviously understands the importance of this forum for his reputation and has been a long time contributor. I hope this works out well for Robert and for everyone experiencing issues and I hope Chris feels better soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!