Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
jfarah
Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback?

Hello all,

I have been cruising various forums as usual and lately I have noticed an assortment of rather unusual herps catching my eye, many of them are posted for sale by Intense Herpetoculture out of FT Worth TX. I have been tempted to throw down on a couple of things, but I've never heard of these guys before. They just kinda exploded on the scene and they seem to have a tremendous variety of reptiles and amphibs - many are WC.

Any feed back, good or bad, would be very much appreciated. I have yet to get ripped off or burned and I'd like to keep it that way

Thanks for any help...

- Joe Farah
Denver, CO

Old 03-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
brucestephenson
I think he is a good, legitimate seller.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:21 PM   #3
KelliH
Justyn Miller of Intense Herpetoculture is a close friend of mine. We have done business several times over the past 5 or so years and I have been happy every time.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
lanceheads
Justyn is a good guy, can't go wrong here!

Randal Berry

Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #5
Melissa_Khrs
I purchased two female balls from him and was pleased with my purchase. I'd do business with him again.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
Keith Northrop
Talking Justin Knows his Rare Reptiles......

Hey Justin What ever Happened to that $20 hard to feed Het Fire Ball I Sold you? HaHa.....Made Thousands.....Hey what was the Return on that? do you still have Him?....Buy Buy Buy......Sell Sell Sell.....Ever See that TV Commerical were a Guy is in a Auction...and right after he buys the painting
he tells the Auctioneer he wants to sell it...Man that some Funny stuff...

Old 03-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #7
Intense Herpetoculture
I still got him, he proved out a few years ago as at least a dom morph. He will be breeding a female this year to throw the super morph. Likely what is sold as a "Thunder." I sold a few of the babies them off, decent money too.

My poor friends never seem to trust me anymore when I'm interested in buying an animal, they always want to know "Why?". I guess they are afraid I know something they don't, which is usually the case, hahaha, but I'm truthful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Hey Justin What ever Happened to that $20 hard to feed Het Fire Ball I Sold you? HaHa.....Made Thousands.....Hey what was the Return on that? do you still have Him?....Buy Buy Buy......Sell Sell Sell.....Ever See that TV Commerical were a Guy is in a Auction...and right after he buys the painting
he tells the Auctioneer he wants to sell it...Man that some Funny stuff...

Old 03-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #8
Pat McGee
caecilians

Just bought 2 aquatic caecilians from Justyn and they came in great shape.They are hard to ship and are a little delicate.
After talking to Justyn on the phone,I would do a order in a hartbeat.

Good guy

Patcaecilian

Old 03-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #9
jfarah
Good enough for me!

Thanks guys!

Old 05-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #10
Intense Herpetoculture
I would like to apologize to my customers for the past 2 weeks. As some of you know I unfortunately was bitten by a Echis coloratus (Saw scaled viper) and was out of commission for a short while. The bite set me back great in terms of getting shipments out, both venomous and non-venomous and has caused great problems with people who have paid for animals. I am doing my best to catch up and get out orders in a timely fashion. I am pretty much caught up with the majority of my non-venomous orders, but I am still taking a beating with the venomous order. Please understand this short time period does not reflect on my normal business practices and hopefully everything will return to normal soon.
Regards
Justyn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!