SOLD!! 2009 "high-yellow" floridana pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
D. Mong
2009 "high-yellow" floridana pair!

Hello,....

Well, since I have quite a few others from this incredible "high-yellow" floridana bloodline to continue working with, I have recently decided to go ahead and sell a nice 1.1 breeder pair of these unique looking animals. These will definitely be able to breed this season for the very first time and you can immediately turn around and make your money back from the initial purchase plus the additional income from the other remaining offspring you produce. I have these priced to blow out the door at only $225 plus shipping for this young adult pair. This colorful strain of L.g.floridana get their intense yellow coloration and wider cross-bars from their strong "sulfur" influence that originates from the Hillsborough County area of Florida. My original adult pair that produced these are from a composite of "sulfur"-based lineage and a gorgeous light yellow, highly speckled female that originated from super-nice wild brooksi stock captured from southern Florida.

I prefer PayPal, but also accept postal money orders, and personal checks.

Please contact me directly at snowcorn2@aol.com for a FedEx shipping quote. Please include your name in the email.......thank you!

Here is the awesome male at 47" long......

Here is the gorgeous female at 42-43 inches long.......

Here is the gorgeous original "high-yellow" adult pair that produced the above 1.1. pair that is for sale!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!