Charles Bronson......... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-02-2003, 12:05 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
Charles Bronson.........

Not much to say except that I am truly saddened by our loss of Charles Bronson. He was a great actor in his own right; and not the regular ulta liberal hollywood ham. His movie Death Wish was inspiring enough to make me.........oh well I had better keep it to myself....but I lived in NYC at the time and rode the subways a lot.

I thinks its time to go rent Once Upon A Time In The West!

Goodbye Charlie............

Best regards,
Glenn B

Old 09-02-2003, 12:11 AM   #2
Darin Chappell
"The Great Escape" was an earlier Bronson role that was exceptionally good! So was the "The Dirty Dozen" (One of MY personal favorites! ).

He was definitely one-of-a-kind!!! He'll be missed.

Old 09-03-2003, 04:35 PM   #3
John Apple
Truly a great loss to the way films were made

Old 09-03-2003, 11:21 PM   #4
Stardust
I thought I had hit the just for laughs forum and was going to rail someone for poking fun at him.
I didn't hear that he has passed until now. He will be missed but his legendary movies will live on.

Old 09-05-2003, 09:48 PM   #5
Phil
Charles Bronson

As a kid growing up I went to a lot of Bronson movies. While y'all have mentioned some good ones, no one's mentioned my all time favorite Bronson flick: HARDTIMES
Great movie. I usually watch movies only once, but I have to admit I've seen this one a few times. If you're a Bronson fan I'm sure you've seen it. And even if your not a fan of Charles Bronson it's worth checking out.

Take care & God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 09-06-2003, 11:31 AM   #6
EMERALDGUY33
CB will definitely be sorely missed. By far, IMO, 10 To Midnight was his best film.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:49 PM   #7
Dragondad
I have long been a fan, once in a blue moon seek out Death Wish to watch. So sad that the actors and entertainers we grew up with are passing.

Old 09-12-2003, 05:33 PM   #8
StubbyUK
Charles Bronson

Only one of the Magnificent Seven left now, Robert Vaughn.

Yvonne

Old 09-13-2003, 07:52 AM   #9
Glenn Bartley
The older we get - the more people we will miss....

Old 09-13-2003, 09:54 AM   #10
cka
With so many great movies, it's hard to pick out a favorite, but "The Mechanic" was probably mine...They just dont make movies (and the tough guys who played in them) like that anymore...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!