Good Guy Mike Masters MIchaelfm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
jj-mitchell
Mike Masters MIchaelfm

I have recently had the privilege of doing business with Michael Masters.... All I can say is everything was excellent, the way business should be done. After receiving the coolest looking motley het lipstick poss het anery, and an amazing looking snow boa from Mike, I can say I will Deffinatly be doing buisness with him again

Old 07-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
allreptiles1966
Mike Masters Is one of the good guys for sure. I bought some fantasic looking boa's from him
this year. I think about 7 of them and Mike will be on my buy list every year.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
MIchaelfm
Thanks to the both of you for the kind words. I have meet alot of great people over the past couple of years in this industry and hope to meet a lot more. Dealing with people like Rich Peterson, Brandon Worley, Jeff Carr, Chris Canada Smith, and you justin to name just a couple. I cannot wait to see what you both produce in the year to come. I need more blood for my collection. Thanks for the friendship and the incredible animals. Mike Masters

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!