North Hill Herps/Corns of Distinction -- Dianne Bolognani -- (GOOD "GUY") - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2004, 01:24 PM   #1
Alias47
North Hill Herps/Corns of Distinction -- Dianne Bolognani -- (GOOD "GUY")

Dianne at North Hill Herps is an exceptional reptile dealer, in my experience. I just received 2 corn snakes from her. I had paid for them two weeks ago and asked her to hold them for me, she told me she was going to recommend it because one of them had only had a couple of meals and she wanted to continue to feed it a couple more times. The snakes are exactly the ones she sent me pictures of/and had posted on her website. They are in excellent health...as appearances go...lively and attentive.
Her communication with me throughout this time period has been prompt and extensive. The snakes were well packaged and obviously well cared for. She even went so far as to be sure that I am old enough to have them (I mentioned something about sneaking them into the house...and she immediately questioned my status...not knowing I would have to sneak them past my wife...not my parents ). She is a very responsible and professional breeder...I look forward to purchasing more snakes from her in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!