Reptile Website Picture Request - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:29 PM   #1
kyrenthia
Question Reptile Website Picture Request

Hello Everyone!

I've been working on a website to help people search for reptiles they can get as pets that fit set criteria. It also has some care sheets and breeders list, it's just a pet project I've been working on for a while now.

One thing I really want to add to the care sheet pages for the reptiles are different morphs. It's not the easiest thing to find copyright free reptile images.

Currently, the only morphs I really have pictures for are Hypo Carrot Tail Baldy Leopard gecko, a super snow eclipse leopard gecko, and a Red Western Hognose.

If you would be interested in having your reptile in my list of morphs, you can post them in this thread or send them to me at petilescontact@gmail.com. If you could include the species, morph name, and, if you want, a name/username I put with it for recognition.

If you are interested in seeing the site, it's http://www.petiles.com/. It's still a work in progress, I have a huge list of reptiles I want to add.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!