WARNING! (Michael Duckworth) in MN - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:52 PM   #51
Hugh Jass
Thanks for the warning Jim, what's old Bob offering up now? Is he still contacting people through the ksnake forums?
I'd heard he was in TX for a bit but don't know where he is now - the addy you posted was valid as late as May (pre-TX trip).
Thanks again!
Hugh

Old 07-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #52
Griz
Hugh Jass???? C'mon, that is about as real as Pez Wollack was. What's up with people not using their real names?

Old 07-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #53
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Hugh Jass???? C'mon, that is about as real as Pez Wollack was. What's up with people not using their real names?
He already admitted it already. I guess the moderators don't care enough to ban him.
KJ

Old 07-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #54
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN
He already admitted it already. I guess the moderators don't care enough to ban him.
KJ
He has made three posts. Show me which one he admitted it in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jass
Thanks for the warning Jim, what's old Bob offering up now? Is he still contacting people through the ksnake forums?
I'd heard he was in TX for a bit but don't know where he is now - the addy you posted was valid as late as May (pre-TX trip).
Thanks again!
Hugh
Quote:
Oops, forgot to add:
the pic with the dog is def our boy Sloan though he's a bit more tanned today.
I'll see if I can get one that's more current and post it here.
Keith, no, I'm on your side helping people locate the dude - add it up.
Glad you like the name tho!
Hugh Jass
Quote:
Robert (Bob) Sloan/Michael Duckworth and Michael Duckworthy are one and the same neurotic person.
Compliments of the white pages directory, here's the addy for Mr. Robert Sloan if you plan to have him served:

Robert Sloan
1244 Hazelwood St, Apt 104
Saint Paul, MN 55106-2367

Here's the addy for Mr. Michael Duckworth:
1244 Hazelwood St
Saint Paul, MN 55106-2384
(651) 771-0485

If you examine the older postings, you'll find he's from Texas, not Minnesota and likely got early parole by promising to leave the state of Texas.
If you bought locality or het stuff from him, you bought junk.
The rumor mill says he's in TX right now until after Memorial Day but will be back in St Paul Tuesday May 27th.
Hugh
Besides stating "I'm glad you like the name" I see no such statements even though it is obvious.

Don't assume nobody cares. Did you happen to private message any moderator about these posts? I didn't get one.

Anyway, Hugh, you will have to use your other ID if you wish to continue this. I know being a target for Sloan or anyone for that matter will not be fun but those are the rules.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #55
Hugh Jass
Hiya Den, a very nice young man named webslave contacted me after I'd logged the name and, if I recall correctly, said - wish it wasn't such an obvious alias but it's OK.
There's a very solid reason for Hugh and I have a nagging doubt about getting involved at all.
Hugh

Old 07-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #56
WebSlave
Quote:
Hiya Den, a very nice young man named webslave contacted me after I'd logged the name and, if I recall correctly, said - wish it wasn't such an obvious alias but it's OK.
There's a very solid reason for Hugh and I have a nagging doubt about getting involved at all.
Hugh
Actually, what I said was this:
Quote:
I do wish you had selected an alias that wasn't so blatantly bogus.....
And then a follow up with:
Quote:
I'm not really inclined to do anything about it. It's not like the "Shrillomn" episode where Mike Greathouse forced me to do something about it.

So I'm not really worried much about it. Everyone knows that anyone can create false identities on this site, but no one is willing to accept what it would take to end it.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #57
Treefern
Also looking for Bob Sloan, aka M. Duckworth

Well, I too recently was robbed of over $1,650 on a supposed turtle deal. He promised a refund in writing when he never delivered anything, and then closed that email out and shut his phone off. He now has felony charges because using US Post money orders (which he required) and US Mail transacting is fraud on 2 separate counts. I would like some feedback on the other charges that Barry said were listed. I am going after this through the authorities full bore.
I am so disappointed in this type of rip off. Preying on herpers that enjoy their profession looking for specimens in "classifed wanted" sections then taking their hard earned money. It is a sin to steal and deceive.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #58
Exposito
It would appear that this individual has gone with a new name. We were first contacted via email by a Michael Duckworth from MN, just after seeing this posted here. We decided to adivise this individual that we did not have what they needed. We were then contacted by b.faegre from MN via email and from the same IP address as the Michael Duckworth email. We sent an email to this individual that stated in NC if you are attempting to make a purchase with a false name it is crime and to not contact us again. Below is the response we got back. We will follow up with the proper authorities, but we wanted to post this, so others will be aware of this. NOT G rated material!

Joe Exposito
Thoroughbred Exotics, LLC

Subject:
Message about: 2008 Albino Speckled Patternless X Red Bulls

(Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
To: joe@thoroughbredexotics.com

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

I would like a male. Let me know how much with Fedex. Thank you

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=611287&cat=6

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 03:45 PM, Jul 31st, 2008 from I.P. Address 98.240.199.203/c-98-240-199-203.hsd1.mn.comcast.net
I forwarded your reply to Bob Sloan - who lives in Del Rio, Texas @ 210 Edward Drive 78840. Also, your legal shit is really funny. I'm not stupid and if that were the case - I know what that law is for and it is not for this - the law would make it illegal for a person to buy something for another person. I am who I say I am and if you don't like it and do not want to sell to me - FINE. AS I said - you can take your badge
, your gun and your bitch ass bastard family back to Guadalajara where you fucking belong wetback

On Mon, 8/4/08, joe@thoroughbredexotics.com <jackoe@thoroughbredexotics.com> wrote:

> From: joe@thoroughbredexotics.com <joe@thoroughbredexotics.com>
> Subject: RE: Message about: 2008 Albino Speckled Patternless X Red Bulls
> To: b.faegre@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 5:27 PM
> Hello,
>
> This message was sent to us from the same IP address as the
> one we got from Michael Duckworth AKA Bob Sloan. In the
> state of North Carolina where I have been a law enforcement
> officer for 12 years this is known as obtaining property by
> false pretenses and is a crime in this state. I have
> attached the statute and some other information that we are
> aware of. Please do not contact us again or we may have to
> involve the MN authorities, as well as the Federal
> authorities because of potential mail fraud issues.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joe Exposito
> Thoroughbred Exotics, LLC
> www.thoroughbredexotics.com
>
>
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Message about: 2008 Albino Speckled Patternless X
> Red Bulls
> From: b.faegre@yahoo.com
> Date: Thu, July 31, 2008 4:45 pm
> To: joe@thoroughbredexotics.com
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com
> Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or
> abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability
> to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com
> Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> I would like a male. Let me know how much with Fedex. Thank
> you
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=611287&cat=6
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in
> user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their
> correct address.
>
> Sent 03:45 PM, Jul 31st, 2008 from I.P. Address
> 98.240.199.203/c-98-240-199-203.hsd1.mn.comcast.net

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date
Size

One last thing.....why don't you take your wetback bitch ass back to Mexico where you belong and thke that bitch spic wife of yours and all your spic bastard kids with you !

I would say that you can pretty much just go fuck yourself. Typical asshole with a gun and badge that thinks he can say and do whatever he wants. Anytime you think you are man enough, bring your gun and your badge and be amn instead of a cocksucking faggot !!! What part of this didn't you understand fuckwad ?
Move to Folder

Move to Folder
More Actions
More Actions
RE: Message about: 2008 Albino Speckled Patternless X Red Bulls

Old 08-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #59
homegrownherps
Yup ..thats ol' Bobby boy ....in his typical dirtbag fashion .
Glad to to see that some else is not afraid to post their experience with that gutless piece of .

I am also asking those of you who may have ANY updated info about Bob Sloan , Michael Duckworth ( or any one of his many colorful characters ) to shoot me an email with the info. As I have dedicated a full page to this bone head on my website. BOB SLOAN

Hey Sloan ...... lets get together in Daytona this year

Old 08-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #60
Ken Harbart
Yep, it's Bob Sloan.

Isn't amazing how all these aliases, who supposedly aren't him, know him very well? I guess the world of racist homophobic violent sexual predators is just a small, tigh-knit community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!