Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2003, 07:16 PM   #171
CheriS
Seamus

You are wrong again
Quote:
Cheri, while the VB message boards will tell you when a user is logged in and which forum(s) they are in at the moment, it doesn't distinguish the particular thread OR note when a user has been idle for a period of time.
That is not correct, it not only distinguishes the particular thread, it tells you if they are reading or replying to it. It also resets often so you can see if they have MOVED from the thread they were on, which shows they are ACTIVE and not idling

I gave you the URL to Vbulletin to learn what you are talking about and not post misinformation on a post. Please take the time to learn it and not call other wrong when you are not correct. I also told you how to check on this board, which you oviously have not done or you would see very easily what the truth is and not come back at me again making an error.

CP USER >>>> Jump Forum >>>> Whos Online

Please check it

Old 01-30-2003, 07:16 PM   #172
Seamus Haley
Quote:
First I think that its funny that Rusty posted the feed card and invoice and every one ignores it or says that it is not from NERD.
Everyone said there were no markings proving it was from NERD and, as it is not their usual M.O., it was somewhat suspect.

Quote:
Now maybe NERD does not normally send the card, But they did this time. I saw the snakes on arrival and witnessed them being weighed and Rusty's statment on the weight is correct. So the bottom line is that in this case NERD had not feed the snakes properly. Now I am not saying that all there animals are not feed correctly, only in this case.
If that's the case then I would have to ask...

What are the chances that the animal represented by the feed card was a problem feeder (as some snakes are, even CB animals under the best care) and the notations were made to track that condition because it was unusual?

One other question... was the animal that came with the feed cards properly represented prior to sale? Were any questions about age, weight and feeding answered honestly prior to sale?

Basically... if this animal that the feed card came with only has it because it was a problem feeder... and was represented and sold as a problem feeder... I fail to see how it offers any significant evidence to Adam's nearly libelous and outright incorrect claims that NERD starves their animals or misrepresents the number of feedings neonates have taken prior to sale.

Old 01-30-2003, 07:23 PM   #173
CheriS
I see you found it

Seamus Haley Viewing Who's Online
Seamus Haley Viewing New Topics
CheriS Replying to Thread Albino Ball Python Died!!
Seamus Haley Viewing Thread Albino Ball Python Died!!

Old 01-30-2003, 07:31 PM   #174
Rusty Davis
the feed card.

I have nothing to gain but to smeer a reputation i have not
even built. I would of prefered to stay silent.

when i recived my 1.1 het ghost,i did fell they where small for there age but looked to be 2 healthy bp's.I did call to say they
arrived alive,and said they where small to me,nothing more.
Im not one for making waves.My motto is you deal with it and go on.

as for feed cards there is nothing to say it is from NERD?I just took a look, there is nothing on the 10 feed cards from The Snake Keeper to say ther are from them(a practice i will start).I also took a look at the feed card for the male orange ghost that i got from NERD two weeks befor the death of my het female,it to has nothing to say it is from NERD.If needed i can scan and post his card.
Rusty Davis

Old 01-30-2003, 07:45 PM   #175
rick1
Seamus Haley

When ordering the animals from NERD there weight was asked for, Outback Bill stated that they did not weight there animals and gave a length instead of a weight. This was already stated in the post with the feed card. These were not sold as problem feeders.

Thanks Rick Cunningham

Old 01-30-2003, 08:38 PM   #176
HerpVenue
I don't consider myself a moderator. I might "moderate" the classifieds to shut down threads check IP's or what not.....But I do not "moderate". I leave the moderating to Ken and webslave.....check out the title under my name. I am not here to moderate. I am here to do what my gut insticts tell me. If it tells me someone is trying to get over....I grill away.

1. "Roughly 60 snakes were bought." And ALL the information that was told....You are 100% sure your partner did not confuse? He got all sixty right?

2. "Much info was given by the breeders so there was no need to write it down. " Sixty snakes were bought. A LOT...excuse me "MUCH" information was given. And everyone decided it was not enough info to write it down..

3. Same as one and two. Except your partner drove from Tucson to Florida. Unloaded a truck. Went to a show. Did not write anything down. And drove from florida to tucson. And he remembered all the details on all sixty snakes. WOW he is smart.

4. Oh so now he stopped at walmart to get shoe boxes. Tell me where he plugged in his hot glue gun? After all he drove straight through.

5. I am talking about confusing the feeding information. Not confusing which snake is what. I am sure you can tell the difference between pythons and boas.

6. I asked this because it has ties to 1-3 driving long distances to and fro...working, attending a show, being tired, and still keeping all feeding information straight.

7. This ties to the same. 1-3 and 6

8 You make it sound like you posted that you did not want a refund....then you talked to Kevin.....then you posted that you wanted a refund. What actually happened was you talked to Kevin. Layed out this BS story about not wanting a refund. Then kept hinting that you should get one. Your little sheep dog tricks...only I did not fall for it

9. the genetics thing. yeah yeah yeah. lack of education. That is not my point. My point is you wrote that you don't want to insinuate and accuse....yet in the same exact paragraph. One sentence away. That is exactly what you did. (In other words...more wishy washy double talk)

10. First you say your partner drove for 24-36 hours straight. Then you say they drove ten hours a day. (My point...Driving ten hours a day is not the same thing as driving 36 hours non stop)

11. about your partner buying only one albino from NERD.. What I meant was you were under the impression that your partner only bought one snake from NERD. It was not until you called Kevin that you got the real story. (again more miscommunication between you and your partner) The het was not a yearling. (again more miscomunication between you and your partner) My point. Somewhere between you and your partner.......the information got all confused...and now you are backtracking and skirting and dancing and telling us your partner got it right and he did not confuse the information.

12. On my post with the 12 hours and less than five. I was trying to show how your timeline is not concise. While it is tru 12 hours is less than five days. Why five days? Because you forgot which story you were trying to tell?

13. Another by myself not my partner. The het was a lot bigger and because of this I thought it was a yearling So you thought it was a yearling. You never even asked your partner how old the snake was. (more miscomunication) so how many more things did you assume? How many more things did your partner not tell you.

14. "calling the employee asking for a replacement" it is in Kevins first post. You calling Kevin and not wanting a thing this you posted it yourself. So try to keep your stories straight. quit changing it.

Quote:
a. "I’m also not sure what if anything is due to me, as the animal did not die of a car issue but a genetic one."
b."I've just gotten done looking at ten pages of posts. I have yet to see where I've said the snake died of a genetic issue?"

Correct and? Not sure what you're trying to point out with that. Maybe you could elaborate a little bit on what it is you're trying to say. This issue is a dead horse to all but yourself. I'm willing entertain you as long as you'd like on the issue though if you really see it as going someplace.
My point? You can't even get your stories straight. You post that it is genetics....then you post that you read ten pages and could not see where you posted that. TRY page one. My point is get your stories straight....you seem to forget what stories you have told.

Quote:
a. " This snake was born the same month of the show, something not mentioned at the time and only recently brought to my attention". (shame on the breeder forpurposely hiding this fact from the buyer)
b. "The reason that it's date of birth didn't come into play was because other animals were purchased at the same time and those dates were of higher concern then the albino ball. "( WAIT !!!! on second thought....the buyer never cared to ask)

Ritchie, again can you please read this whole thread? I'd mentioned that they said the animal was feeding and in great health. They mentioned the animal had fed at least 5-6 times. That was good enough to establish the snake was eating and doing well. Now if the snake had been born that month that number of feedings wouldn't be possible. Even more so because we've established that in Kevin’s care that statement could hold true for even a 5-6 month old snake.
and a dancing and a dancing we will go. My point. The date of birth was not asked by you nor your partner. You said so yourself. Look at your first post....you made it sound like the birthdate was hidden from you....when you never asked.
Quote:
you still never answered how old you were.

Hey Ritchie, what's your SS#? What does this have to do with this and the snake I'm talking about?
My social has nothing to do with this thread you are right. But I never claimed to have 20 plus years of experience either. So I will slow down. Maybe you can understand. You claim in this thread to have about 23 years of experience. That is why finding your age matters.

Here is a quote from your website
IMPACT Reptile Designs is located in Tucson, Arizona. I have been working with snakes for over 20 years and would say it has been a life long obsession.

Old 01-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #177
JasonBrennan
just want to address the truck driver thing

I just wanted to clarify something about truck drivers. I was an over the road truck driver for 7 years, with 3 of those years as on owner/operator. Quite a few people were remarking about this "partner" that is a truck driver, and if he could legally drive xx number of hours. Here is what is legal (just to clarify)

A driver may drive up to 10 hours, then he must take an 8 hour break, after which he can drive another 10 hours, then another 8 hour break, and so on and so on. He can also only aquire 70 hours on duty in an 8 day period (this would include driving and on duty/not driving...i.e pretrip inspections, paper work). If he violates the hours rules, then he will be cited and placed out of service for 8 hours (meaning he can't move the truck for 8 hours).

There is more to it than this, and there is also a 15 hour on duty rule, but I will not go into all of that, as it is not important to this thread.

In 18 pages of reading this thread, this is the only thing that I had direct knowledge of that I felt I could contribute. So, sorry if it is a little bit off topic, but it was brought up several times, so I felt the need to correct the incorrect information.

By the way, I have only been out of truck driving for 14 months, so my information is pretty recent.

Jason Brennan

Old 01-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #178
Classic Dum's
Why is this thread still here?

The ONE thing I would like to know is why is this thread still here? At NO time was there a transaction between Kevin from NERD and Adam. Adam did not call Kevin prior to the show and establish a deal. Adam did not call Kevin during the show and make a deal.

I could understand this thread being here if Adam called prior to the show and said something like “Hey Kevin I want one of you albino balls. I am sending a friend with my money to pick one up from you. What kind of a deal can we work? And what guarantees will you give me?”. This however was NOT the case. Adams buddy shown up at the show with no direction as to where to buy animals with 27k burning a hole in his pocket from…..well that’s third hand info so I am not going to say. The simple fact of the matter is Adam was NOT there and knows nothing of the deal or where the animals came from.
1) Adam was told the animal was bought from NERD……third party info
2) Adam wasn’t present so he doesn’t even really know if the animal came from NERD
3) If there really was a deal between NERD and the driver The deal was between this truck driver guy and NERD so if there was a poor quality animal exchanged(I Don’t believe for the life of me there was) The ONLY person that would have ANY recourse is this invisible truck driver. NOT Adam.
4) Adam was not present, did not set up a deal prior to the show and simply has NO recourse to yelp anything at all about NERD
5) All Adam is working on is VERY POOR third party info.
6) No one has even proven theres a dead animal and if they do how does anyone know that it was the animal that came from Kevin?

I am truly amazed this thread is still here. For those of you who didn’t see a little over a week ago there was a thread started by the user “Lore“ about Fred Albury. The thread was third hand info, Rich deleted it within the night. Rich also deleted a thread that was started by Fred Albury that remained on this board for over a year and was based on 3rd party info. The thread that Fred started about Cagle anyone remember that? I know for a fact it was still there as recent as 14-21days ago because I read through it 14-21 days ago. Here are Riches words as to why he deleted the thread started by Lore.
Quote:
If there is a person whom has had a bad transaction with someone else, unless both of their hands are broken, I can't see why they cannot register with this system and log on just as you did, Lore… sounds like you are just parroting third party hearsay
The hearsay in that thread is the same as in this thread. Someone who never prior spoken to the person they were yelping about. Did not personally have a transaction with the person etc etc. So taking this into account
Quote:
a person whom has had a bad transaction with someone else, unless both of their hands are broken, I can't see why they cannot register with this system and log on
Well are the truck drivers hands broken? Why was this thread not deleted? Where is the truck driver? The only person who has the right to speak here is the truck driver NOT Adam. The ONLY person Adam has a right to fuss about is the truck driver because Adam obtained the ball from the truck driver. Adam DID NOT buy ANYTHING past or present from Kevin. End of story!

Old 01-30-2003, 11:38 PM   #179
franklinedwards60
Talking I can't believe I was so Blind

Jason Your post is so right

where is the Truck Driver

Old 01-31-2003, 12:11 AM   #180
NEWReptiles
wow

I think R.Z. should s**t can this entire thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!