Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:46 AM   #191
Rob @ RK Reptiles
WHAT A JOKE! First this was not about the money, then it was, then it was not again, then it was, and again now it suposedly is not about the money but rather to help others. Adam you are really not helping yourself on bit. It would be nice if you stuck to your story at least on one point.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:58 AM   #192
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Your right it is not the feed card for adams albino but it was never said to be.
The statements Adam made in the post on the same page give a strong impression that it is... Specifically the post that says

Quote:
Personal information has of course been taken out. Now that I have gathered some other information I will post this. So you can dispell yet another of your assumptions. This may also give you the foundation for many more.

Please, there are no holes in my story so phrase your questions numaticly and I will respond to them all tomorrow. As for Kevin's questions, please just continue to ignore those and as facts come in please sweep them under the carpet as you have been. It's not like we have a feedcard from NERD posted on here showing the poor care he gave this snake or anything.
Followed by the supposed necropsy reports for his supposed dead albino... I'm phrasing it in that manner because at this point I wouldn't trust him if he told me that 'condas get big- there are too many half truths, lies and contradictions in his posts to make him credible about ANYTHING... Since the thread is about his albino, the remainder of the post is about his albino and he uses the phrase "this snake" the reasonable conclusion is that he is speaking about the albino... Perhaps just poorly written but more than likely a sad attempt to try and shift facts around again, hoping people won't notice. He hasn't caught on yet that he's far from being all that bright when compared to the average on these boards and can't get away with his grade school temper tantrum distraction crap in the court of public opinion.

Basically it looks like he was trying to give the impression that the posted feed card was for his animal, which it clearly was not. He has no proof of any wrongdoing on NERDs part so he's trying to steal or create it wherever possible.

Old 01-31-2003, 09:34 AM   #193
Classic Dum's
Disclaimer: everything stated below unless otherwise stated is my opinion and NOTHING more. All quotes being used were taken from this board and can be verified. Many of the threads that have been deleted I have saved and will be more then happy to forward to anyone as proof to the validity of the quotes being used.

Now first off I think some credibility on Adams part should have been established long ago. So here I am going to show everyone that missed these threads what kind of character Adam is. These below quotes are all coming from Adam himself.

First I am curious as to why Adam would allow animals from a show into his collection. Here we have Adam slamming the quality of other breeders who do shows.

Quote:
When you have a booth at a show next to people like B.H.B. or for that matter any time you have 100s of people under one roof you can't guarantee the quality
Now here a quote from Adam that was taken from a post where is was bashing everyone that does reptile shows. He was claiming that he is in with some elite group of breeders that do not do shows as everyone who does shows has poor quality animals.
Quote:
have decided to focus on a quality that can't be had by people doing shows
So why did you buy an animal from a show? Oh wait dont quote me on this but did I see somewhere it was 27 animals?

Adam says Kevin has an anger problem. Here is how Adam speaks to some of his customers in a public forum, this one! He insults his own customers.
Quote:
Casey, um what can you say to somebody who is so out of touch and off base that you hear an echo when he talks cause his head is stuck up his a$$? I'm not sure but it's funny you're that dumb and post it for others to see.
Adam addressing someone he disagrees with.
Quote:
stay the FU$K out of this if you don't know what you're talking about! You're talking a ton of stupid #### here…jump off a bridge and stop bringing the happy good natured people down
And he says Kevin has an anger problem lol.

Now this is just my opinion I am not trying to insinuate anything but the words below are Adams about animals people trustingly sent him and he never paid for. That IMO is a thief.
Quote:
Second, I pointed out John, for that matter both of the Johns I own money to. God that sounds bad! In any event, I owe John $80 and I would call that a matter for John and I. He is more then welcome to call me about the funds or for that matter post in here. Otherwise that will hang over my head until I pay him and that's where the issue stands. Point here is I pointed out I owe the money and I don't see Jeff posting anything to those likes
Does that look like theft to anyone else? Taking animals from someone and never paying them.

Now taking this post into account I am left wondering if Adam is using this board as a tool for a devious reason. IMO it looks as though he is using NERDs reputation and this board to try to muscle something for free. But like I said that’s my opinion I am not insinuating anything.
Quote:
I said from the start the way this board works is a joke. Now look, every post that's come up I can bend and fashon anyway I want.
Now with that in mind here is another post from one of Adams customers concerning the “quality” of Adams animals.
Quote:
There are (2) things that I can state as fact about my experience with Adam: 1. _The quality of animal I received from Adam was less than acceptable. 2. Adam is not man of his word! My only suggestion Adam, is that in the future if you sell/trade someone a pair of F@#$ed-up snakes and then give your word that you'll do the right thing......... Do the right thing and follow through with what you say in a timely manner!!!!!!"
Here is Adam admitting to the imperfect animals as he puts it
Quote:
The animals you got were less then perfect
Now I remember somewhere in one of those threads there was talk of these animals being dehydrated but I cant seem to locate. I believe is was in the thread entitled “Adam Block this is how he has been treating” If someone else can find this that thread and forward me a link I would appreciate it because for the life of me I cant find it. I have done numerous searches and even looked through every page on this board to find it and its appears to have been deleted. I may have overlooked it but I looked pretty hard. Anyway I believe that is the thread where a customer of Adams was talking about the animals being dehydrated upon arrival. So if he is shipping dehydrated animals?

Now that we have established some credibility for Adam which I think is nil to none I am still left wondering why this thread is here. Rich says he told Adam to post this thread here in this manner without names. Why would Rich tell a person to post a thread in a third party nature when he doesn’t allow third party postings? I know in the TOS it says the rules are liquid but I have to ask. Do those rules change week by week and person by person? Simply there was no deal made between the two parties this thread concerns. No money changed hands between them etc.

Quote:
Adam called me on the phone about this issue before posting it, requesting my opinion on how to approach it publicly. It was MY opinion premature to call someone to the mat… Although this original posting was not appropriate for the BOI because of it's non specific nature
and third party info
Quote:
concerning the source of the animal(s), it was felt that there was a great likelihood that it could very quickly become a BOI issue… Adam's concern was that in any other forum it would not get the exposure and attention he felt it deserved… When this issue was brought up, the approach used by Adam was considered by him and myself as the most REASONABLE manner in order to bring something like this up without naming names
Here we have Rich in a thread that was deleted because of its 3rd party posting.
Quote:
a person whom has had a bad transaction with someone else, unless both of their hands are broken, I can't see why they cannot register with this system and log on
Once again I will ask are the truck drivers hands broken?????Adam DID not have a bad transaction with Kevin he has a bad transaction with the invisible truck driver that is the bottom line. Adam should nnot be dragging anyone but the driver through the mud.

Old 01-31-2003, 11:34 AM   #194
Darin Chappell
Jason,

First of all, I appreciate your bringing up that blast from the past about Adam saying what he did about shows, animals from shows, and the breeders that took them there. The main thrust of his reasoning was that you could not trust a breeder/dealer that took his animals to or from shows because of the possible exposure to mites, diseases, etc. Adam was writing that in order to show that his animals were superior, because he did not do shows nor buy from them. I guess his position has changed on that matter?

Second, I also agree that this thread did not belong on the BOI at first. If there was no mention of Kevin's name, then it did not fit the BOI standards set forth in the TOS. However, since it is Rich's site, and he did know about this before hand, I really can't blame Adam for posting it here. Likewise, since NERD did come up almost immediately, I think Rich's judgment was sound too, in hindsight.

However, I think the line you are drawing about Adam vs. the driver being the one posting here is a little too thin and sketchy for me. After all, partners do post about each other's business transactions all the time here. Sometimes the "partner" is just a convenient way of ducking responsibility, but there are other instances where such posting is not even questioned. For example, there are several husband and wife teams which post here, and it is not at all uncommon to find one spouse speaking for the other. I think Adam's point about Kara posting for Kevin (if she actually did), was that the identity of the poster was not made clear. One other thing to think about is this: Truck drivers, by definition, drive trucks, and it is not uncommon for them to be "out of the loop" for weeks at a time. Just a consideration there.

On another note,

As to this whole "I'm older than you are" stuff about Adam and Seamus, let me just say this. Adam once told me (about) how old his kids are. They're roughly ten years younger than mine, and I had mine at an early age. That makes Adam (about) ten years younger than I am (36), in my estimation. He could be few years older, but that's pretty close; I doubt he's over 30, but it's possible. Seamus, on the other hand, stated (I believe) that he was in the 6th grade when the Challenger space shuttle was lost. That would have made him 12 (give or take a year) in 1986 and 29 (give or take a year) today. I would say that there is not likely to be more than five years difference in their ages at all, though I think Seamus is maybe a bit older than Adam. However, Seamus is correct when he says that it is not HIS age that matters, because he is not the one who suggested that his care for animals ought not to be questioned due to his 23 years of experience. Adam did that.

What does any of this mean about Adam's claims? You'll all have to decide that for yourselves . . .

Old 01-31-2003, 12:01 PM   #195
Classic Dum's
Quote:
One other thing to think about is this: Truck drivers, by definition, drive trucks, and it is not uncommon for them to be "out of the loop" for weeks at a time. Just a consideration there.
From my understanding the animal died like 4 months ago or so. I find it hard to believe the truck driver has been out of the loop that long. Taking into consideration the time frame and the fact there was some obvious preparation on the part of Adam and Rich(i.e. their phone conversation) for this post, I have a hard time understanding why another post along the same lines as this one is deleted. However Rich allows and aides Adam in how to go about posting this one. Simply the deleted post and this one are nothing but 3rd party info. Adam in NO way shape or form at any time had or made a deal with anyone from NERD. Adam was not present when the deal took place and money changed hands, Adam IS NOT directly involved in this transaction. The ONLY transaction Adam is directly involved in is the one between the truck driver and himself. Considering the time frame, to my understanding 4 months or so and the preparation I see no reason why Rich could not have advised Adam to wait until such a time the truck driver was in the loop and could do this as he is the only party directly involved with NERD. I know this is Richs site and the rules are said to be liquid, so I guess it just depends on which way that liquid spills.

Old 01-31-2003, 12:29 PM   #196
Uffern
As I understand it, there was not a "transaction" between Adam and the truck driver. The truck driver bought the snake as an associate of Adam. Kevin sold the snake, yet one of the posts from NERD clearly states that it is not Kevin responding, unless he has a habit of talking about himself in the third person. The way you say it, it seems like you are trying to suggest that the truck driver bought the snake with his own money, then happened to run into Adam who he then resold the snake to. As far as I can tell, this is not what happened. It has already been brought up by another that there are husband/wife teams where one will speak for the other as they are associates, just as Kara may speak for Kevin because they are associates. If the same does not apply to Adam and his associate, then that is a double standard. One would wonder what your motives are for repeatedly bringing this up and seemingly trying to strong arm Webslave into deleting this thread.

Old 01-31-2003, 12:30 PM   #197
WebSlave
Jason,

Yes, Adam called me on the phone to ask my opinion about this issue he brought up here. And that is what I gave him, my opinion. I did not feel he had sufficient cause to name names, but I knew that this could not run for long without a name being applied to it. And if you ask Adam directly, he will tell you that this is exactly what I told him would happen. I also told him that he has a credibility problem here and anything he says will be a rocky road.

He knows that and is trying to correct it. I think his postings have been quite different from earlier ones and are in some respects more mature than many others I have seen in this thread alone. I definitely applaud his efforts to remain civil under fire.

Yes, credibility is an issue here. And it is certainly obvious that you are making yet another attempt to drag my credibility into question again, just as you have done in the past. You like being a troll, don't you? Things getting boring over at kingsnake.com lately with all of the bannings going on? Must be, because you spent a LOT of time looking up those old posts by Adam and then cutting and pasting them into this thread.

Sorry, Jason, but you yourself have no credibility in this site. Certainly you don't think that enough time has elapsed since your previous postings for people to have forgotten?

Fortunately, I believe most people here recognize you by now and find your opinions rather superfluous. But go ahead and have your fun, but don't expect me to waste my time any longer responding to you. And I recommend that everyone else would be better off spending their time completely ignoring the obvious trolls that stop in here. Jason's only goal here is to be disruptive. Anyone new to this site is recommended to to a keyword search on his name to see what is meant by this statement.

Have a nice one, Jason. Don't pound on the keyboard TOO hard with that reply you are going to put here. Say 'Hi' to Jeff for me.

Old 01-31-2003, 12:37 PM   #198
Darin Chappell
"Considering the time frame, to my understanding 4 months or so and the preparation I see no reason why Rich could not have advised Adam to wait until such a time the truck driver was in the loop and could do this as he is the only party directly involved with NERD."

It's hard to argue with that, but one doesn't know how much of that four months was spent talking to Rich about this, or if Rich even knew how much time had passed. The time line has changed a bit even in this thread, after all.

I still would not be so quick to draw that line between Adam and his partner. If the driver is an actual partner with Adam, than Adam DID have a deal with NERD, via the partner. We recognize this same principle anytime someone comes on here saying something like "I don't owe you any money . . .my partner does." Parnters works as a tandem unit, and we all recognize that as accepted fact. I do understand where you're coming from on this, though.

Just my opinion . . .nothing more.

Old 01-31-2003, 01:04 PM   #199
Suncoast Herpetological
As to the age issue (or non-issue depending on your point of view), if memory serves, I believe Adam stated in a past thread that he was 24 years of age.

If that is indeed the case, I would have to agree that claiming 20+ years of experience is far beyond exaggeration.

Old 01-31-2003, 02:19 PM   #200
Classic Dum's
As far as the partner as someone above said
Quote:
Sometimes the "partner" is just a convenient way of ducking responsibility
Exactly why I have never address the driver as his partner. I spoke with Adam over the phone in the fall and he had no partner. Adam loves to talk and rambled on about how he is moving and all his buildings, snakes etc and made a point out of how it was only him and his wife, no one else, maintaining caring for buying etc the animals. Visitors to his house are very limited and few and far between. He had no partner then and that why I didn’t bother to address that before.

Rich nice diversion, why is this thread still here? What I posted above is FACT, why are you avoiding that? Why dont you follow your own TOS? I ask questions provide proof pertaining to this thread, I dont get personal nor insinuate anything and what do you do? Get personal call me a troll, try to side track the issue with all this other crap that does not pertain to this thread. Had your post been from anyone else directed at Adam you would have jumped all over them to stop with the insinuating, name calling and told them to stay on topic as you have done before in this thread. You have already posted several times in this thread that the name calling, insinuating and personal attacks had better stop. As the webslave aren’t you supposed to lead by example? Stop side tracking the issue Rich, your getting defensive, why? I asked a couple of simple questions that were within your TOS.
Quote:
Must be, because you spent a LOT of time looking up those old posts by Adam
No I did that when I started to notice things disappearing. Threads, edited posts, etc that’s why I started capturing these threads, for times like these when they come in handy so of course I am a troll your trying to protect your new buddies and I know what you are up to. So if that makes me a troll, cool, im starting to like this troll thing!!!!!
Quote:
And it is certainly obvious that you are making yet another attempt to drag my credibility into question again
No I just want to know why some rules are applied and enforced differently towards different people. Wasnt that you saying that someoneelse was doing it a slamming them for it? But again we are off topic something YOU have warned people about straying off topic in this very thread. So lets get back on topic and stay there shall we? Now were is the thread entitled “Adam Block this is how he has been treating me” I feel there is info in that thread that pertains to this thread.
Quote:
Anyone new to this site is recommended to to a keyword search
Why yes go ahead but when you do the search look for the missing post I keep asking about. Like I said if my memory is correct there is info in that thread about Adam sending someone a dehydrated animal. Dehydration is the case of gout correct? The animal we are discussing in this thread died of gout correct? Adam has previously shipped out dehydrated animals. Considering I read those threads that many havnt nor will have the chance everything lines up to me. So where did the thread go talking about Adam shipping dyhdrated animals that I am pretty sure was "Adam block this is how he has been treating me"??????????????????????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!