Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2003, 05:54 PM   #201
Adam Block
It's been brought to my attention that because of Seamus's fixation on and obession with my age I may want to mention it because my lack of answering the question could be taken as avoidence of it due to an inacracy in my staitments.

I will say this to address the question. Seamus know how old I am as we've had this discussion on the phone. We've both expressed that we don't want others to know our age due to a stereotype that may be placed on somebody younger. Because of this Seamus is trying to get me to play a card he already know I don't want to play as he's expressed the same thing to me.

Many know that Seamus is young due to the lack of accountablity for his words and the infalibility he speaks with. Most know this is something that we grow out of with age and it's not easy to find somebody over 25 with that mentality.

My statement that I have 23 years of expereance is fairly easy to back up. For that matter there is a photo of me on the about me section of my site that shows me with a Boa at 8 or 9 years old. I also have photos of myself at age 8 sitting on a table with a half a dozen cages with snakes in the background giving a reptile show at my mothers works. I had a good mind to post it but of course Seamus would respond with "how do we know that's really you" so I saw no point.

My daughter has been keeping snakes for 5 years and at 7 knows that latin name of many Elaphe. Furthermore I have customers that have bought snakes for their 4-5 year old children. If there is some doubt in your mind that I've been keeping snakes for 23 years still at this point I urge you to question why you're fixated on that point? THis thread was established to address the health a death of snakes and not the ages of there breeders.

Seamus, I will call your bluff and be happy to post a number after you do the same. I feel that is fair as the reasoning for your question is fairly easy to see.

I'm also going to post a great deal of information tonight on 5 more animals that I've found out came from NERD. The body count is now at least 7 and still seems to be going up. Now may be a good time for some damage control Kevin as this is starting to look like more of a care issue on your end then everybody else!

And I thank you all for filtering through the posts to finally read a fact!

Adam Block

Old 01-31-2003, 08:06 PM   #202
DarksideBoas
hmm

I MUST say that this thread has become quite ridiculous. I just think its sad that so much time is wasted on this little "pissing contest"...move on, the snake is dead, use your time to fill your water bowls...

Just my opinion, for I really like this BOI, but some of its regulars have made me want to stay as far away as possible...

Old 01-31-2003, 08:32 PM   #203
Suncoast Herpetological
Ooops...my mistake...Adam's date of borth is 9/16/74.( isn't the internet neat) I guess if you can claim your "experience" begins at the age of six he could be, technically" telling the truth as he sees it.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:37 PM   #204
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Adam,

If you have Proof then post it. If not STOP posting that your going to post this and that. So you are aware, the pic of you on YOUR OWN website is not of you at 8 or 9 but rather 10. How do I know this and you don't? I looked and read it which I would have figured you would have known since it is YOUR web page.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:57 PM   #205
HerpVenue
My daughter has been keeping snakes for 5 years and at 7 knows that latin name of many Elaphe
So a two year old is keepeing snakes? And instead of running around throwing tantrums....your daughter has enough maturity and responsibility to "keep" snakes? She has a firm grasp of the days and week or weeks that go by and know when her snakes need feeding?

If you mean she has snakes in her room but you are the one who feeds cleans and takes care of them....

Well then my daughter has been keeping fish since before she was even born.

We've both expressed that we don't want others to know our age due to a stereotype that may be placed on somebody younger.
If you are old enough to have twenty three (23) years of experience....I do not think you are young enough to get the "young" stereotype. That stereotype is usually for 15 year olds and younger.

In fact I know of one who has accomplished so much before he was 20......and no one stereotyped him that I know of. I know of one who had his 25th birthday last year and he is one of the more respected breeders out there. And both of these guys are what I want to be when I actually grow up someday.

By the way. someone mentioned this.
To keep that quality I don't do reptile shows, pet stores or allow visitors to my house.

That means when you were around six years old.... You knew which breeders to go to where you can obtain your stock directly from. Because you did not go to pet stores. And in 1980 breeders were few and far between. In fact... people like Jeff Ronne and VPI found it hard to search for other at around that time. But you at the tender age of six knew enough to find them. At the age of six... I did not know what "breeders" were. So at the age of six...you sure knew a lot

Old 01-31-2003, 09:54 PM   #206
JasonBrennan
Hey, I am 29, if anybody cares!!!

What difference does someones age make? Do I fall into the "young guy stereo type"?? At what magical age will no longer be a part of this so called "sterotype"??

I needed a book mark anyways.

Jason Brennan

Old 01-31-2003, 10:01 PM   #207
HerpVenue
Adam Block's Lies

Here are Adam Blocks lies for the world to see

Posted on 1/25/03
Quote:
8/02 My partner purchased an Albino ball python at the Daytona Show. This snake was born the same month of the show, something not mentioned at the time and only recently brought to my attention.

8/05 The animal was place in my care, was feeding fair and in good physical condition.
Over the next six weeks this snake fed five times with no troubles and seemed very healthy.
Posted on 9/24/2002
Quote:
I haven't gotten a new snake in many years and have bought mainly from closet breeders.
So on September of 2002 Adam Block states that he has not bought any new animals in Years. But the truth is...less than a month before his post.....he has bought sixty (60) of them from a reptile show.

Speaking of reptile show.

Quote:
Posted by adam block on 9/23/03
To keep that quality I don't do reptile shows, pet stores or allow visitors to my house.
And yet about a month before his post....he has bought sixty (60) snakes from a reptile show.

Here is what adam says about a certain breeder/dealer in 9/23/02
Quote:
When you have a booth at a show next to people like B.H.B. or for that matter any time you have 100s of people under one roof you can't guarantee the quality
But on 1/27/03 he posted this
Quote:
I'm including a picture of another Albino bought from B.H.B. at the same time.
here is the link. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&pagenumber=6 he even included a picture of an animal he bought from a breeder that can't guarantee quality according to him.

By the way adam. Should I sweep these facts under a rug for you?

And your report necropsy report from Uof A
Can you post a necropsy report of your albino?
Or at least edit that one by putting your name on there.

Hows that rug Adam? Your credibility just flew out the window if you ever had any.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:05 PM   #208
napavalleysnakes
Jason - You young whipper-snapper you

Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes (and all of 38)

Old 01-31-2003, 10:18 PM   #209
HerpVenue
to those who questioned why webslave let this thread stay.

One of his most favorite things in the world besides guns are the people who hang themselves.

And he knew that someone would dig and dig and dig.

by the way Adam. This is why I am not "moderator"
a moderator moderates.

My job is to sniff sh!t out. And boy are you stinky

Old 01-31-2003, 11:42 PM   #210
CheriS
Adam

I do have a question, I have many necropsy reports here I have reviewed. Each of them start with the name of the Vet, Clinic or individual that submitted them for study. I can understand you not wanting your Vets name public, no problem about that.

But what I am confused about, all the reports I have here, the first line(s) in the report is the history of the animal, the one you post, I do not see that but see there is an area that is shadowed out that might be it. This usually is very brief, giving the age and what the snake presented prior to death which would be brief history.

Can you explain what is on the first area where the history normally is or why it is shadowed out?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!