Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:47 PM   #241
HerpVenue
Quote:
Write it in here and tell me of all the people you contacted
I meant write it in here. Out of the people you have contacted how many is in the body count. No need for names.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:48 PM   #242
The BoidSmith
I have no problem with that. So Ritchie is going to ask NERD's competition what do they think about NERD's animals, and they in turn are going to be able to anonymously express their unbiased opinion. Fair enough?

Old 02-02-2003, 09:01 PM   #243
CheriS
Sorry, I have to come in here on this.....
Quote:
promise these people this and that you won't tell Kevin either as many have pending deals with them and stand to loose money.
That DOES NOT sound like they have ANY issues buying from them or with their guarantee. If their animals died and they thought it was neglect on Kevin's part, why are they involved in deals with him?

Third party post are NOT allowed on BOI, there are good reasons for that...... you think people are going to buy that? People inquire or post good guy/bad guy post, other respond with their knowledge of contact, purchases or sales.

We degrade this to a private conversation with several people who for whatever reason don't want to come here and state their problems or lack of them, this board loses it's whole meaning!

This lets make a deal to get what I want is going to far, it accomplishes or proves nothing...... We'll give you that several people tell you that they had animals they bought from NERDS that died... BIG DEAL! IT HAPPENS! If they want to allude to more, let them present it, otherwise I don't want to hear about rumors. If you gave me 500 peoples name/email/phone and they all said I had animals die I got from God's Natural World Wide Farm, it does not mean anything!!

You said you started this to find if others had a problem, NO ONE has responded on this post that they had. NO ONE!

Most people questioned the age of this baby, Kevin chooses not to answer, that DOES answer for most of us.............. you proved your point there..... Kevin sold babies way to young, people have learned and can decide for themself if they choose to buy from him in the future or have a heads up if they do.

Adam, please just explain the shouse, ball python on the necropsy report and why there is no history listed and show that this was a report of YOUR snake? Answer the questions about YOUR posted necropsy report, you've proved the other point and people are warned, even without the Necropsy....... but YOU did post it and there are some gray areas there.

NO ONE from any conversation can prove fault or liability! The point now is your creditibility from something else, stop pointing and answer the question!

Old 02-02-2003, 09:02 PM   #244
Adam Block
Well, this will have to take place in a phone call Ritchie. I mean you're welcome to call those twelve people but a phone call may make things a lot easier on you.

Body count:

The entire Burgandy project. I think it was 5+ animals but I put the body count at 2 maybe three outside of the ones Kevin froze off.

Two dead pastel.

The dead albino I'm crying about.

The dead het whatever Rusty had.

Dead Caramel

Three others I won't mention because they would point Kevin at who told me.

An adult Ball again I won't mention the morph as I don't know how many Kevin has sold.

There are a few others eluding me right now but these above are known facts that I've been able to confirm.

You would also have to speak with people asking about hets that didn't turn out to be het for the trait they were sold as.

The reason I mention a phone call may be best to relay this information is there are more incriminating things I haven't mentioned because I don't know the numbers of animals Kevin has sold.

Adam Block
(520) 616-8811

Old 02-02-2003, 09:05 PM   #245
Adam Block
Cheri, everybody in here is welcome to make the dozen calls it would take to proove what I'm saying is fact. How many of you will be spoken to in trust I can't say but call the dozen people listed as sponcers of the BP classifieds and you'll have your answers.

Third party information is allowed here as a question only. If you put opinion it is not but if you end the fact with a yes or no it's okay.

Adam Block

Old 02-02-2003, 09:17 PM   #246
CheriS
NO Adam, you just are not getting it.... it means NOTHING in regards to Kevin or NERDS business practices if they can not present evidence that their animals were sick or died as a result of neglect from NERDS. <<<- do any of them prove that? If they do, why are they not speaking out and its not becasue they have BIG bucks tied up in other deals unless they are fools and I have some swamp land to sell them in South FLorida.

It means nothing in relation to your snake.... you proved that the snake was SOLD too young as Kevin will NOT answer that.

That does not get you another snake or discounts, that tells people to BEWARE!!!!!! Your post did serve a purpose, its PROVEN!

But there is the issue if credibility since YOU posted a necropsy that has some questionable things on it.... Please answer this?

Old 02-02-2003, 09:30 PM   #247
Adam Block
The information blacked out on the report is my vets information and the description of the snake. Mainly because I want Kevin to give a date the snake was born before I show what the vets findings were on the age. I will not release the age of the snake until Kevin locks in a hatch date.

As for my vet, I'm not going to have people calling him to address these issues as they're not his issues.

As for Kevins snake dropping over in such huge numbers. It says a lot, how many breeders have that many dead snakes that have come from their business?

Bob Clark?
Brian Sharp?
Ralph Davis?
Barkers?
Cypress?

Hell I would bet even Glads Herp has a better record then Kevin and that says a lot. Ball pythons aren't easy to kill so some investigating of the breeder is in order.

Adam Block

Old 02-02-2003, 09:35 PM   #248
ms_terese
Doing some math....

If we count 5 for the Burgundy project, the body count is 14.

Can you give a time frame? Is this over the last 6 months? Year? 5 years?

Can you define how soon after sale these animals died? 2 days? 2 months? 2 years?

Can you give the general consensus of what they died from? Dehydration? Starvation? Parasites? Shipping? Someone stepped on them?

I think unless this additional information is given, it will be difficult to get the big picture. 14 snakes is 14 snakes...but if it's 14 out of thousands over the past 2 years, it's nothing.

I'm not trying to bash you on this, Adam, but I think that if you want to give an accurate warning about NERD, you need to give the big picture, even if the names are left out of it.

CheriS, you're not the only one that is anxious to understand the explanation behind that pesky little necropsy, but do you really think that if someone else's necropsy for a different snake was used that it will ever be admitted? Look how long it took to post the first one....how long does it take to cut/paste/fabricate a new piece of paper for scanning?

Old 02-02-2003, 09:38 PM   #249
ms_terese
Quote:
The information blacked out on the report is my vets information and the description of the snake.
Then who is shouse?
Where is your name?
Where is the date of the necropsy?

Old 02-02-2003, 09:43 PM   #250
Adam Block
Okay, I'm not going to lock down time frames on this as I set my words in stone too often and when something falls outside of that it is taken as a lie.

The animals to my knowledge have all died in roughly the last 6 months but we may be looking at a year.

All have died of Parasites although I think I have only heard of a report on roughly half of them.

Shouse is my partner. He had the report sent to him as he has the account with out vet. Can't remember if you asked anything else. As I said the info I blacked out was to either catch Kevin in a lie or hide personal information.

Aslo to establish the cause of death. I'm sure you can all agree it wouldn't have been easy for me to track down a ball that died of gout if I was lying.

It is now clear Kevin will never say the age of the animal as he know that report will catch him in a lie.

Adam Block

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!